Legend of The Envoys

Yui

Quick note before I get on with this idea: This may sound more suited for an epic/group roleplay, but I put as a 1x1 because I'm not good at group roleplays or being a GM. So, when it comes to this, I just double and play multiple characters. That's all I need to say so onto the idea.

The world of Azuria is made up three different realms, each one blocked off and guarded by a magical barrier, making it nearly impossible to pass through. They all home to many different races of mystical beings such as humans, Ani-Kin (Basically Nekoes, Kitsune, etc.) Oni and many more. A sacred and powerful crystal keeps the world's balance and ensures peace in Azuria, guarded by 2 beings known as Seishin.
For months you've been having the same dream: wandering through a castle in what seems to be a destroyed Azuria and facing off a dark knight with unknown allies. When it seems that victory is yours, it's revealed to be a facade and you are then killed by the knight only to wake up from the dream. You start your day like normal, while trying to understand the point of the dream, when you are suddenly called for a meeting at Allora's capital Eien, where royalty and other government officials reside. There, you meet the strange allies from your dream: Other people (Either yours or my characters, depending on how many you decide to have.) who were also called here and experienced the same dream, and a one of the El guardians. The both of you find out that the strange orbs are actually one of the guardians of the El and you've been chosen to become an Envoy. Envoys are beings who can cross through the three realms and can take control of Seishin; souls and spirits of great warriors from long ago. You have been chosen because the dark knight in your dream is an actually person who was once an El guardian but went insane with power and is slowly taking over all of Azuria. Now you must travel through Azuria and defeat the dark knight or else the nightmare will come true.

So... Is this like Assassin's Creed but fantasy? I'm intrigued by this concept, but I'll admit I'm a little lost.

God, I forgot to check this. Anyway, if either of you are still interested you can message me.

So... Is this like Assassin's Creed but fantasy? I'm intrigued by this concept, but I'll admit I'm a little lost.
Also, I never played any of the Assassin's Creed games, so I don't really get the comparison. I can explain anything you're confused on though.

Assassin's Creed has a modern character reliving the dreams of his ancestors. Reminded me of that. But I don't think I can do this one, sorry.

Back