We're All Mad Here London or something idk

Artemis materialized beside Hirata.

"Ok, we're off your planet now. Can you explain how you transform? PLEASE?"

She subconsciously began listing possibilities.
  • A atomic transformation at super speed, and the super speed would be caused by temporarily drifting out of the confines of time, and the temporary drift would be caused by something that can be easily explained by a ton of math.
  • OR a body switch where he has two bodies that exist at the same time but can be switched and summoned with another something that can be easily explained by a ton of math, and the consciousness stays in whichever body he wants.
  • OR it's an illusion created by messing with the perception of reality processed by the eyes.
  • OR...
  • OR...
  • OR...

Hirata begrudgingly nodded. "I alter the state of reality to make a physical body made out of various different molecules and atoms to enhance certain things about the body and my previous body dissolves into atoms in the air while my conciousness is transferred to the new body."

Artemis bounced on her toes at the excitement of learning something new.

"The state of reality! I thought it was something like that! Thanks for telling me!" she giggled.

She would organize that knowledge into a sort of filing system she had in her brain. Unlike humans, she had the ability to separate her consciousness from her mind and enter it as she pleased. From an outside perspective, she would appear to go into a trance at times. This was simply her entering her mind and processing what was inside instead of processing the outside world. She could spend hours in this trance-like state, and often did so with no warning.

Hirata watched the seemingly young girl bounce around. He lay down on one of the tables, saying something along the lines of, "Fuck my life.."
He stared at the ceiling, "I really want to blow some shit up.." The aged primordial spoke softly.

Boris slid around the doorway behind the bar counter as if he'd always been there, although he'd only been there for long enough to hear Hirata say he wanted to blow something up. "Oh? You like destruction? It is pretty fun~" He sat up on the bar counter. "So, whats going on here?"

Hirata looked at Boris, not answering his previous question, "And who the fuck are you?" He turned his body to look at the strange pink-haired man, realizing who he was, "Oh for fucks sake.. Boris, Leave." He really only knew who they were due to Chesire.

"Why so mean? I don't think we've really had a real conversation yet, ever!" He laughed and tilted his head, "I'm not that annoying. I'm just bored." Was Chesh unhappy he hadn't visited her for a while and talking meanly about him? He would have to see her soon.

Back