Looking about

OrionFinis

King of Wishful Thinking
I did not want to create a bunch of clutter in my title with tags...

So what am I looking for? Well I am looking for a 1x1 partner that is willing to participate in an eventual romantic story. That nugget aside I guess I should get to the meat and potatoes of what I am looking for:

I have several that can be worked with:

A story set in a world where there are metahumans and you must get training for your ability(a la Sky High or My Hero Academia). Our characters either meet in school in a slice of life where they come to grips with their abilities or where one is an established teacher and the other a rogue. Either way they work towards liking one another albeit in a disdain to love relationship.

The typical A falls for B but B is a bad guy.

Those two seem to be the only that are coming to mind at the moment but I am game for just about anything. I guess it would help if I gave a couple of my various fandoms so that you might be able to throw an idea my way if you are interested. I'll also list which characters from that fandom I have RP'd as well.

DC (Superman, Flash ((Barry Allen)), Green Lantern OC, & Blue Lantern OC)
Marvel (Mutant OC , Magneto, & Xavier)
Doctor Who (10,11,12 & Time Lord OC)
Power Rangers (yes Power Rangers... this one is always and OC)

Hopefully that helps and has caught your eye. It's only a small sampling of the things that I like so if you have your own ideas please don't hesitate!

PM or Reply if interested.

Oh HELL yes I am always up for Sky High AUs! And I'm open to trying romances, though my characters don't always trust others quickly. I'd be happy to do something in Meta 1 with you.

Oh HELL yes I am always up for Sky High AUs! And I'm open to trying romances, though my characters don't always trust others quickly. I'd be happy to do something in Meta 1 with you.

send me a PM with some more ideas on what you'd like to do and let's see what happens!

SOunds neat. I would be happy to do either. Seeing how the other person is willing to do option 1, I think we could do option 2, then?

Ooh, awesome, Doctor Who! I've seen both Ten and Eleven, though only a very little of Twelve, so if you'd like to write one of the former two and I one of the companions or an OC, presumably, maybe we could chat and throw around a few plot ideas. PM me?

I like both of your ideas, and I'm a bit curious about the second one where B is a bad guy? (Criminal, superhero criminal dude, maffia, bully etc?) You can PM me if you're interesting in discussing more about what you were thinking with that plot c:

Back