Looking for a partners!

Kawaiilore

Dreamer and believer
Hi! I'm Kawaiilore or Maze, whichever you prefer :) I am interested in starting a a story with someone or maybe join a small group! Since im only just returning to forum based things I want to start with something smaller that way i can follow the flow and get my writing up to where it used to be! I suppose I should go ahead and post the "Important stuff"

• I play mainly females, but I have played males before. However I am more comfortable in a female role and have more depth to go on, making for what I feel is better roleplay :)
  • I am comfortable with Graphic/Violent/R-rated themes so long as we aren't tripping on site guidelines!
  • I DO enjoy Romance. ( yeah, yeah, I admit I'm a romantic at heart) I would love to play out a developed romance and grow as the story goes on, and have fun with it!
  • I typically write in third person. I try to match my partner but I would prefer that we pick a style and stick with it for ease of flow :D
  • I'm not going to be super hard ass on how much you have to reply, I will typically write a couple of paragraphs, but all I ask is no one liners ^^'
  • I'd prefer to have a thread or private messages.
  • I have a job with set hours. My reply time will vary, but I will try my hardest to post something everyday pending an emergency!
Things I'm NOT into
  • Vore, forced pregnancy, and inflation/stuffing.
  • Incest (mainly the close family)
  • Age play when it comes to romance.
Now I can get on to Genres!
  • Fantasy! Who doesn't love a fantasy game?
  • Superheros/Gifted!
  • Modern/slice of life! I love things having to do with modern day but other elements kick in like the supernatural for example and life gets flipped!
  • Futuristic/ Space Themes.
  • Fandom! I haven't had much experience though, but i would be willing to give it a try!
  • Horror, which can be squeezed into many other genres
I am willing to try new themes though! Please just shoot ideas my way and talk with me about them. I'm very laid back and opened minded :)

If you're interested in starting a story, please message me and thanks for reading!

I've been looking for someone to start something with. And a 1×1 is what I've been looking for.
I'm up for just about anything and would love to give it a shot.
I can use a character I have already in the depository or I can create a new one.
It's up to you, but I do hope we can work something out ^W^

Awesome!!
I don't really have much brewing at the moment ( I just got off a 16 hours shift X_X bruuuutal) BUT i would love to talk something out with you! What kind of character do you have in mind? Maybe that could spark some inspiration :D

Hmm.... I have quite a few characters created, and I'm always willing to do something new. I'm really interested in doing some sort of fantasy/slice of life story, cause I've never done one and feel it'd be interesting to try.
Also I want to try it, cause I too am a romantic at heart. ^W^ .
Also I feel you on that shift, I used to work 12 hours shifts,they can be a doozy.

Cool! We could do a slice of life in a fantasy setting, that'd be fun, I've never done one, but I think it'd be awesome!
Are there particular elements you are looking for in the story (aside from romance ^w^) or world?

Hmmmmm...
I think it'd be cool to have it be a traveling story, where the circumstances have them forced to travel with one another, sometimes through dangerous situations, and they learn to rely on each other, and it causes them to grow closer together.
And eventually the form a relationship, and have to defend it from challenges threatening to pull them apart.
What do you think?

Back