looking for a roleplay partner!!

spice-y

gay cryptid
hi!! so im basically looking for someone to bug (not actually more like befriend) for roleplay, and here are my terms! iguess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
  • im hoping it could be on discord-? if you dont feel comfy with that i'm cool with just setting up a chatzy for us-
  • you have to be comfortable with mxm oc pairings because thats literally all i do- pleasedonttreatitlikeits"""yaoi"""thatmakesmeuncomfortableassomeonewhosactuallygay-
  • 1-2 paragraphs is fine with me (icanttypeanymorethanthatimsorry)! but im also accepting of shorter posts (and hope youre okay with that too), if you're running out of ideas. you can also ask for help and i'll try to do what i can-
  • id appreciate if you tell me what triggers you, or whatever makes you uncomfy in general. i dont wanna make you feel bad or anything ;w; (i personally have no triggers, by the way-)
  • genres: horror, fantasy (especially modern fantasy), sci-fi, romance (i always do this mixed with other genres c0ugh) and satire (not that often)
  • if you're going to be busy, please try to notify me ahead of time- but its okay if you cant-
  • if there is a character that brings offensive topics (ex: homophobia) into the roleplay, its fine if its only to deepen the story and not to indirectly be an asshole. hell, even i do that for my characters because it helps shape who they are. do not bring those topics into ooc conversations to antagonize me, because i'll have no problem dropping you the second you do it.
  • for the love of god don't godmod if its not satire,,, i will actually start crying
  • if i reject an idea, im sorry. its either too much for me or just doesnt interest me enough. doesnt mean i wanna drop you, just means you should suggest a different idea that we both would like!
  • for plotting/planning (i have like 2 ideas if you wanna hear them while we're discussing), im alright with little prompts or just straight up winging it and seeing where the roleplay takes us- although more details could help make it smoother and a little less chaotic
  • please just be nice to my annoying ass
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on week days, im available from 4PM-2AM EST**
on weekends im available from 6AM-2AM(aka the next day) EST**
**my availability can change, but i'll try to notify you beforehand! and sometimes on fridays/saturdays i'll stay up even longer than 2AM.​

pm me if interested! and thanks for reading this entire mess ;w;
you can ask me for more info i just put down all my mind could come up with atm-​

You still free? I don’t normally do this. But I have an idea in mind. ( a plot idea not the whole thing planned out )

I don’t usually do this but if it develops naturally organically.

And ive nothing better to do.

( ALSO CAUSE ITS A SHAME GOOD WRITERS GET IGNORED ON HERE)

Yooooooooo *queer finger guns* I'm interesting in figuring something out with you! But only if you're okay with trans and nonbinary people cuz uhhh. Hi. That's me. They/them or else I'll kick you into the next dimension and also report you because I told you my pronouns n you didn't respect them. But yeah you seem pretty cool already!

Back