Looking for Multi-Paragraph Roleplay

Mercy

Hi there! As the title says, I'm looking for a 1x1 literate roleplay. I'd consider myself a fair writer, having been roleplaying for several years now, and would appreciate a paragraph or two for responses. I don't expect full novels by any means, but posts of matching length would be nice! I have quite a few interests, with some of them tagged. I'm also willing to do some fandom related threads. These include, but are not limited to;

.x. Harry Potter
.x. Overwatch
.x. Dragon Age
.x. Sherlock
.x. Doctor Who
.x. X-Men/Avengers/Justice League/etc
.x. Supernatural

With the exception of Overwatch and Sherlock, all of these would be original character only, as I'm not comfortable with roleplaying most canon characters. I do like to have romance in all of my threads, but it's not something that has to be the main focus point of a plot, and in fact I would encourage it to be more of a background element.

I'm comfortable with roleplaying as males, females, nonbinary, trans, whatever. I have no gripes against doing mature themes with people of age, although I'm not a major fan of self harm or depression being a major point in any given thread.

All that said, thank you for reading, and I look forward to plotting with you!

Sorry to advertise, but me and inconspicuous could accept another player. Land of Rhapsody is essentially an rp we are making for a small group of 3, or 1x1. It is open world and can be casual as you explore. It is sort of a midpoint between high fantasy and low fantasy, because you are on an expedition through a fallen civilization with mythical beasts. Whatever gender or character style you choose is fine. Here is the link if you want to try it, http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/the-land-of-rhapsody-inconspicuous-imperator.2628/

I really enjoy Dragon Age so very much.

I would prefer to play a female character or transgender female character and if there is any romance I would prefer it to be fxf romance, but I am more than happy to play a freinship with other genders and people.

I'm not sure what else you'd be interested in, but I think a slice of life inside a Mage's Circle Might be interesting, or maybe part of a group helping the Inquisition, or Intrigues and plots within the Orlesian Court, or perhaps a group just trying to survive the Blight, or really there is so much of that world that is open and looking to be explored.

Regards,

Ysolde

Hey there! I consider myself a literate role player too, as all of my RP's are two or more paragraphs long and fairly well written (imao)
I can do shorter/longer posts, but basically I'll match your post length. Also, I'm happy to do almost any genre, particularly fantasy. I'm not really into the fandom section, but I'd be more then happy to start an RP based off one of your tags. If you need some examples of my RP standards, I can always PM you?

Back