Looking for one on one RP partner

othyrworld

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat
Hello there! I'm a high schooler looking for a partner tor two to roleplay with as I'm starting to slowly dip my toes into roleplay on a forum. I'm open to anything, but I prefer fantasy (especially modern fantasy). I'm not super great at plotting things out, so I really enjoy input on plot and setting (and just about anything else). I'm only available from 5:30 to 10:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I'm free all day on weekends for the most part.

- As I mentioned, I'm new to roleplay so I don't expect lengthy replies, perhaps a paragraph at most would be fine.
- I don't care about playing male or female characters, and I don't care about what characters you play
- This won't be super serious because I myself am pretty chill
- I do prefer that you write in the third person, past tense
- I don't do canon RPs, but I will steal settings from shows, books, movies, and video games

Thank's for reading this, and I hope to RP with you soon!

Last edited:
Howdy! I'm fairly new to roleplays as well, but I've wanted to try to do more 1x1. I enjoy fantasy, but I'm also willing to try just about anything. If you're interested, maybe we could plan something out

Just figured I'd also post this.
Most of my characters have been through some really rough shit. As such, many of them suffer from mental illness and experience depression, PTSD, anxiety, and paranoia. Additionally, some of my characters have been written to reflect aspects of manic depression, APD, or schizophrenia. Some of my characters have been abused in the past, and a few have self-harmed and attempted suicide (These events are NOT covered in detail). If any of this triggers you, please let me know so I can use a character that you will find easier to RP with.

I'd be willing to do some RP with you. Darker fantasy with just about any setting is my preference. A lot of my characters have similar if not the same issues as yours. so no problems with being triggered.

Back