Looking for rp partners!

Finnie

Finnie
Hello!

So a lil about me:
I'm looking for a partner or two to roleplay with! I'm a pretty experienced rper, I've been roleplaying for at least eight years, maybe nine I haven't really kept track haha. The rp I'm currently involved in I've been doing for 2 1/2 years. I usually do 4-7 paragraphs per post, but I'm flexible. I'd be cool with 3-5 or 6-10, whatever. I'd probably prefer if my rp partner was at least 18, but again I'm flexible

I'm down for like any setting of a m/f romance. I prefer to play the girl, heads up.

Things I dig

- romance romance romance
- adult (19-25) characters
- pg 16+ rating is cool (as in like everything leading up to and fade to black)
- really into like ancient tribal settings rn
- I'm down for any time period, from biblical times to Victorian to western

Things I don't dig
-fandom rps sorry
-animals
-anthro
-aliens/space
-supernatural like demons or vampires or that sort of things. Werewolves might be cool though, it depends
-high school
-characters under 18 in general
-Not looking for modern slice of life either

ideas that might be fun to try?

- **arranged marriage** (In any kind of setting or time period or world) this could be like our characters are arranged to be married, or maybe one character is engaged but they fall in love with someone else and have to hide it
-post apocalyptic setting where everything is like in ruins and stuff
-Wild west maybe that could be cool
-Alternate magical tribal world (think like people living in the jungle or basic civilizations)
-soulmate au (aka there is some magical thing that decides who your soulmate is, yada yada) doesn't necessarily mean instant love or anything, they might hate their supposed "soulmate"
-and whatever else y'all come come up with, love to see your ideas

Mostly I'm looking for someone I can jive with, and we can figure out a plot together

okay? okay.
If your interested, lemmie know!

Last edited:
Something with a dystopian theme could be pretty cool, I think. Maybe could work something out there?

I'm a bit confused. From the looks of the things you don't dig I got the idea that you're not really much into fantasy or sci-fi stuff and are more into realism. The confusing part is that the tags of this thread slightly contradict with my understanding.

I am all about the realistic style rp. xD I always thought it would be fun to try an arranged marriage with Leevi if you are interested in that?

Hey, sorry I haven't replied to y'all!

If any of you have a particular plot idea in mind or item on my list that interests you, just pm me and we can talk!

And to answer your question @Enki, I'm into like historical fantasy but not any other kind of fantasy stuff ya feel me? I just tried to pick tags that fit closer to stuff I was interested in.

Hey, sorry I haven't replied to y'all!

If any of you have a particular plot idea in mind or item on my list that interests you, just pm me and we can talk!

And to answer your question @Enki, I'm into like historical fantasy but not any other kind of fantasy stuff ya feel me? I just tried to pick tags that fit closer to stuff I was interested in.

Hmhhhhh..... I really need to search up the meaning of Historical Fantasy, because currently from what I understood you'd prefer historical rps.

Back