Looking to start a period/historic roleplay

Finnie

Finnie
Hello!

So a lil about me:
I'm new to this website and looking for a partner or two to roleplay with! I'm a pretty experienced rper, I've been roleplaying for at least eight years, maybe nine I haven't really kept track haha. The rp I'm currently involved in I've been doing for 2 years. I usually do 4-7 paragraphs per post, but I'm flexible. I'd be cool with 3-5 or 6-10, whatever. I'd probably prefer if my rp partner was at least like 17, but again I'm flexible

I'm down for like any setting of an m/f romance. I prefer to play the girl, heads up. I'm also okay with each of us playing both genders (but it might make things a bit more complicated.)

Things I dig
-Romaaance. This is a big one
- adult (19-25) characters
- pg 15 rating is cool (Nothing super graphic though)
- I'm down for any time period that's pre-1900s, from biblical times to renaissance to Victorian to western

Things I don't dig
-fandom rps sorry
-supernatural like demons or vampires or that sort of things. Werewolves might be cool though, it depends
-teenagers
-characters under 18 in general

ideas that might be fun to try?

- **arranged marriage** (In any kind of setting or time period or world) this could be like our characters are arranged to be married, or maybe one character is engaged but they fall in love with someone else and have to hide it
-Wild west anything that could be cool, I love westerns
-soulmate au (aka there is some magical thing that decides who your soulmate is, yada yada) doesn't necessarily mean instant love or anything, they might hate their supposed "soulmate"
-mermaids?? merpeople are super rad?
-and whatever else y'all come come up with, love to see your ideas

Mostly I'm looking for someone I can jive with, and we can figure out a plot together

okay? okay.
If your interested, lemmie know!

Back