Looking

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
alrighr im gonna be frank here please don’t turn away Cause if it. I don’t got a partner I aim to reply at least once a day. I want something that takes a while and I’m not to picky.

I can do a paragraph to a pretty decent literate length I prefer to match my partner unless it’s been a really bad day, or I’m exhausted.

I’ve got nothing to offer only because I’m a blank slate I can do a lot I’m down for almost any idea.

I like original stuff but I don’t oppose fandoms as long as it’s not cannon characters. I’m fine with Gore violence and sex as long as it isn’t all an rp is unless we’re doing a specific theme.

So hit me with your best shot.

One thing I love is slowly melting the heart of a seemingly cold or heartless character , with with a Kid that needs help or love slowly seeping in.

Heck I’ll setrlw for a decent slice of life.

I have somw Ideas, and most people probably won’t bother cause I don’t have a detailed pitch for what I want to do. But wheee the thing you’ve got your own ideas and taste. I prefer to save a pitch until I know someone. Unless I really like the idea.

Eyy. I can't promise we'll mesh exceptionally well, but I also am looking for a long-term partner that can reply approximately daily, and I also love melting cold hearts and kids who need families and slices of life and fandom RPs that don't involve canon characters. Not so much into gore and sex, but hey you also don't require it. DM me and we can cobble together a plot?

Hey, I'd like to roleplay if you're still looking. I'm a fairly literite roleplayer who write 1-3 paragraphs. Although, there's still the occasional one-liner. Hopefully you're fine with that.

Hey, I'd like to roleplay if you're still looking. I'm a fairly literite roleplayer who write 1-3 paragraphs. Although, there's still the occasional one-liner. Hopefully you're fine with that.
Works for me! Hit me up with an idea or inform me of what you like!

Back