Capri

dune agenda
Cradle me where Southern skies
Can watch me with a million eyes
Sing me to sleep

Lullaby of the leaves

THE OFFICIAL HABITAT HOMEPAGE
ByMe.png

Oh hai! Did not c you therr! I am Doctor Habit, and this z my fweb site hostd on the
cool.gif
World Wide Web! : - )
cool.gif

Or shoud i Say worldz wilde web. Dis hole multi verse thing is some thing new to me and I see some stff I dont laike.

FROWNIES! : - (
I c a lot off frown.ies ins the maltese Vert and I do no t liken it won bitt. Sew i, being the frendly gai who loves smilies more than anythng in za wardo, desided to Dew smthng about ot!
“But Dr. Habit! What are you gonna do about all these frownies?” I here u ask but the “You” in kwestiom is actually ME? DR. HABIT?
I’ll tell you what I did!
Me and
martha.gif
Martha
martha.gif
have been working FOr seberal yirs on dis broject and it is FINNALLY COMPLETE!
Introdeeewcing:

HabitatTitle.png

Now I know what u moite be sinking: “What is The Habitat?”
Issa new resort made by me and and
martha.gif
Martha
martha.gif
in prderr rp bring bacc ppls smilies! All u gotta do is cume ovver and stey, and soon ur gonna be smiling like you shoud!

“But Dr. Habit! What if I don’t get my smilies bac k?” u may ask. That’s Okay! All u havv to do is wait 4 The Big Event, and soon all ur frownies could go way!
I hear your say,
"Docu Habit, I'm simply Not convinced!!!"

To that, I answer!:

HabitCheer.gif

THAt’s FINE! We hab over 20 customers on za ROAD TO Recovery! And Mozart ste jointing everyb DAY!

If youb don beliebe me than maybe belieber these SATISFIED COSTIMERRS!

View attachment 6521
View attachment 6522

View attachment 6524

View attachment 6526

PREMISE
This side story is based around the indie game Smile For Me. I am obligated to tell you to support the game since it’s underrated as hell so go check it out: http://smileformegame.com/

I also got the satisfied customer reviews from that site, so credit to Yuga and Team Egg for those parts.

Your character somehow ends up in the Habitat, and now has to find their way home from this bizarre world filled with people who have technicolor skin, dentists who run therapy resorts, and boys who fall in love with machines.

Your character has 3 goals

1. Make everyone happy before the Big Event
2. Figure out why their there
3. Get home.

CHARACTER RESTRICTIONS

Your character must be one who either have traumatizing pasts or cannot genuinely smile.

Also, character power level is street-level (they can do well in a street fight)

APPEARANCE
(A picture is fine)
Name

Canon

Powers/Abilities:

Short Bio:

Other Information:

(Optional)

CAST LIST
@Alex Azure as Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
@Takumi as Rachel Gardner (Angels of Death)
@Lucky as Ned (Pushing Daisies)

Last edited:
APPEARANCE
latest

Name
Miles Edgeworth

Canon

Ace Attorney

Powers/Abilities:
Logic - The ability to synthesize pieces of information into new information, apparently a unique ability in the Ace Attorney universe.

Logic Chess - Neither logic nor chess, refers to Edgeworth's ability to manipulate conversation to gather information from people. He just imagines these scenarios as a chess game.

Short Bio:
Wiki Link
Between December 2000 and December 2001, Miles would go to the District Court to see one of his father's trials. Gregory was arguing a case against the undefeated prosecutor Manfred von Karma. During the course of the trial, Gregory accused von Karma of forging evidence, and on December 28, 2001, proved that the prosecutor had coerced a confession from his client. Because of this, von Karma received his first and only penalty. However, von Karma still won and Gregory's client, Jeffrey Master, was declared guilty.

After court was adjourned, the Edgeworths went to exit the courthouse through an elevator, accompanied by bailiff Yanni Yogi. At approximately 2:00 p.m., an earthquake struck the courthouse and shut off the power, leaving Yogi and the Edgeworths trapped in the elevator with little oxygen. During the five-hour blackout, Yogi started to panic and attacked Gregory. Miles felt a pistol beneath his feet and threw it at the bailiff, hoping to stop him from possibly killing his father. A single gunshot rang out, and the young boy fell unconscious. The last thing he heard was a demonic scream that would haunt him for the next 15 years. He woke up inside a hospital; by that time, Gregory Edgeworth was dead, fatally shot in the heart by Yogi's pistol. Miles developed a deathly fear of earthquakes and elevators from the incident.

Other Information:
Taken during the events of Case 1-4: Turnabout Goodbyes, as that's his lowest point emotionally, and he's least likely to smile.​

APPEARANCE
061a92a6dd238cf0600a13ef12eb8662.jpg

Name: Rachel Gardner

Canon: Angels of Death

Powers/Abilities:
While Ray doesn't have any cool powers at her disposal she has some knowledge on how to stitch up a person, can solve puzzels well, and can use a knife, gun, and scythe efficiently in a pinch.

Short Bio: Rachel

Other Information:
Taken from the early episodes of the anime and knowing me, I'll likely change my character choice

Last edited:
View attachment 7189
Name: Gabriel " Gabe" Goodman
Cannon: Next To Normal
Power/Abilities: He can physically make himself look visible to others or invisible depending on how he wants to be seen, can move things without touching them and is an incredible singer
Short Bio: https://nexttonormal.fandom.com/wiki/Gabriel_Goodman
Other info: He is essentially a ghost as his body died of intenstinal obstruction when he was eight month olds ( He looks 18 though)

Last edited:
Back