Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Lutetia City: Lumiena Square

"I don't like this."

Rupert nodded and swapped his visage to his Eye Pendant. He clicked his tongue again and Jack went to go perch nearby.

"Neither do I Miss Lambert. Its terrible whats going on in this neck of the woods." He said, turning his gaze to the scene in front of them. "However, I suppose that isn't our problem and if we tried to make it our problem we would get in trouble. What can you tell me about this scene, I feel like there is something they missed here."

He stepped forward looking around. The Eye took in everything as it began to sprinkle a bit of rain.

"Only that something came in, tore two proselytes apart, and drove the third mad. The church is keeping the boy, so we haven't been able to get any further information on him yet." She drummed her fingers against her lips, then gnawed lightly on the tips of her nails.

"It's so strange. We barely have any information. There are so many holes. The family won't let me contact their children so there's not much for me to do."

"Only that something came in, tore two proselytes apart, and drove the third mad. The church is keeping the boy, so we haven't been able to get any further information on him yet." She drummed her fingers against her lips, then gnawed lightly on the tips of her nails.

"It's so strange. We barely have any information. There are so many holes. The family won't let me contact their children so there's not much for me to do."

“A boy was the only witness?” He asked, pausing for a moment. He stepped forward and twisted the Eye off his shirt and rolled it out on the street, looking for anything of notice. Sitting down he thought for a moment. “Why would the perpetrator kill 2 proselytes but drive the third mad? What would cause him to go mad? Why not just kill him and be done with it? So many questions, a few answers. What will my eye see?”

Jack cooed in his perch, keeping a lookout.

Last edited:
"Hopefully, everything we need to figure this out. I doubt it, though. Perhaps the other pieces of the puzzle aren't here," spoke Dianne. "I hate waiting for it, but the church will have to give us some information or allow me to make contact with their children before I can imagine us getting a lead. And if this isn't a werewolf, we're off the case, since this isn't our district. We're supposed to identify what pack could have done this, if not a rogue."

Reactions: Kid
Philius began busily rearranging a few volumes on one of the shelves near the front of the shop that carried the popular mainstream titles. "I say, Miss Coralie. It does sound as though you've been having an absolute ripper of a time since last we saw one another. Tell me. Are there any volumes of particular interest to you that I might help you to locate?"

He stooped to brush some dust from the corner of one shelf, then stood, regarding her curiously. "Magic is rather a broad topic." Pausing, he slid his shirtsleeve up a few inches then regarded a dial on the wall behind the sales counter. "Well, depending upon where one is using it. It certainly appears to be a true statement in, erm... Lutetia."

Last edited:
"I have my moments," said the young woman. She glanced at Ghislain, smiled, then turned back to the professor. "Well, I'm not sure what Abel is looking for. As for myself..." Her fingers came to her lips, tapping lightly. "I'm not really sure how to word this. Alternate dimensions?"

Before answering Abel, the older proselyte turned to stare at Coralie with his maw agape in disbelief. Coralie challenged his leer with her own. Defeated once more, the paladin-in-training distracted himself with Abel. "What here interests you so?" he asked, feigning his own.

Back