Status
Not open for further replies.
NJXT1R3.png

"You have reason to be wary, but attacking on the spot would be unwise," Megatron says to Uzume, before turning to the tin cans before them.

"Nevertheless, let us settle our current problems before moving on to our next," Megatron says as he unleashes his fusion cannons upon the three mechanical droids, before he unleashes his blade to slice upon one of them!

"Tell us, human," Megatron asks Uzume, "what do you know about these droids over here?"

@Raynar Saassin

"They go down pretty easy, but they are also pretty tough bastards. Had to take care of most of them myself and I'm pretty worn out." "But don't worry, Uzume, we'll help you!"

And so the battle commenced, as Neptune and Nepgear took on one of the three Hi-Metal Guarders, Uzume handling her own, while Megatron had one all to himself. Lucky him.

"Vrrrrrr! (You suck!)" The machine Vrrr'd towards Megatron as it proceeded to lunch itself towards him with a punch to the face!

@Crow

Megatron catches the Hi-Metal Guarder's fist with his palm.

"Is that honestly the best you have?" Megatron mocks as he prepares to use his other arm - the one with the fusion cannon mounted - to slice him in the abdomen. "As expected of mere foot soldiers."

@Raynar Saassin

".....Groar?!" The Machine responded as it took the slice to the abdomen and stumbled backwards.

"Vrrrrrr! (Is that the best you got?!)" The machine responded back, despite bleeding from the outside. It seemed it was determined to try to beat Megatron despite the severe power difference between the two.

@Crow

".....Groar?!" The machine responded as it fell to the ground post-haste as it was defeated by Megatron.

Meanwhile the three girls had just finished eliminating their batch of Hi-Metal Guarders. "Dungeon cleared or whatever!" "I'm finished over here too!" And so everyone got back together.

"Is it really over...? I guess I'll thank you three for now, but... just be honest with me... you're not it's underlings, are you?" "Mmm... Uzume, I'm not sure what "it" is but, like I said before, we aren't here to fight, We're just looking for help." "There are really... humans... that survived...? I can't believe it..." "How many times do I have to nepping tell you?! We aren't the bad guys!!!" "No... I know, I didn't mean it like that, it's just... I can't remember the last time I've seen people let alone fight alongside them... It was wrong of me to attack you like I did. Please, forgive me." "I-It's okay... I'm just so glad you believe us." "Oh, it's all good, Uzume, I know how it goes. I'm just relieved to know there are other people roaming around these parts!" "Well, I'm actually the only person here... That aside, if you're not it's underlings, then who are you? You seem pretty strong, but..." "Hmmm... We're... how you say... lost!" "We suddenly found ourselves in this city... We were looking around to see if there was anyone else, and we finally found you." "Lost...? You mean there are others who failed to escape and are surviving in other cities?" "Failed to escape? From what?" "Surviving?"

Then all of a sudden, everyone including Megatron could feel the ground beneath them start to shake violently!

"H-Hey!! I thought we cleared the dungeon! What the heck is it now?!" "...Finally, it's arrived..."

That was when everyone would spot a Purple Energy flying through the sky, and then...

OWBXUYh.gif

"W-W-W-W-W-What is that huge thing!? Is the last boss already appearing? We didn't get blown to the end of the game, did we?!" "I don't know who or what that thing is either... But it's the one responsible for turning this city and the entire world into a wasteland..." "Is this the one behind all these weird cracks and rifts we've been seeing everywhere?" "Right. And it doesn't just destroy cities; It destroys the earth and sky as well."

@Crow

(God, a month already...)

"So, one who eats, devours and destroys planets. Not too different from Unicron, the being that I once heralded, the being that once kept me as prisoner under his astral plane," Megatron shakes his head at the sight of the being. "Now then, destroyer, introduce yourself, if you do not wish for my weapons of choice to do the honours."

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back