Modern Witchcraft (Small group rp 6/6 spaces filled)

Name: 'Cyrus' (Real name: Jim Otther)
Description
View attachment 535
On the outside Cyrus is cool, collected, charming and intelligent. Never raises his voice, never betrays any emotion at all on his face aside from pleasant delight. But the inside is a whole other story. Beneath his facade, Cyrus teems with barely restrained anger, raging at everything and anything, and it shows in a variety of different ways. He is uncannily brutal in dealing with problems, and tends to be intolerant towards failure. He relishes in others pain, ranging from a too strong handshake to being as brutal as possible to whatever victim of the family he was feeding on at the time, smiling politely as he orders them ripped limb from limb. Cyrus rarely lets his facade slip, and it only happens under extreme conditions, but when he does it's almost as if he's another person. His voice loses its clipped tone, and his proper manner of speech is replaced with a drawl that shakes with rage, often accompanied by threats of incredible violence. A great way of getting him angry is to mention his real name, which he sees as weak and terrible.

He is relatively high up in the cities' mafia, and lords over a small part of the city as his personal domain. Among his coworkers he is known for his incredibly violent, bloody way of dealing with problems and the amazingly high death toll that usually follows.

Powers: He has a gun and he shoots troublesome people with it. That or he violently feeds off them. Depending on his mood it can be either.

Last edited:
Name: S'levthzee
Race: Demon
Description:
-(True) Demon Form: In his demon form, S'levthzee stands at about 320cm or 10'6". He is a large creature combined with different animal parts such as that of a goat, lion, wolf, and scorpion. Legs of a goat, mane of a lion, head of a wolf and tail of scorpion. His mane and his tail is constantly on fire, which is his element. His horns protrude from the side of his head in a swirling motion, like a mountain goat.
-Human form: When he is human, he stands at 176cm (5'7"). S'levthzee introduces himself in a suit and tie. However, he usually goes for a tank top and shorts, wanting to emphasise his image of being 'smoking hot'. He has fiery red hair that naturally stands up and curls around his head. His eyes are amber-like and he has a generally chubby face, seemingly childish and adorable.
Personality: S'levthzee is a fairly new demon, only having made 3 contracts up to now. Being 19 isn't the best age to be forever, and he is constantly trying to prove his maturity. However, he soon realises that his act would never last long because his childish nature would always take over. S'levthzee enjoys causing mischief and does most of his actions on impulse. Not one to think things through, he does get into a lot of trouble if he were caught in a magical hex. He has a knack for candy and spice, always wanting to mix sweet and spicy together. Although he's reminded time and time again that the two flavours do not mix. At all.
Power: Ability to manipulate fire. And annoy the hell out of people.

Last edited:
Name: 'Cyrus' (Real name: Jim Otther)
Description
View attachment 535
On the outside Cyrus is cool, collected, charming and intelligent. Never raises his voice, never betrays any emotion at all on his face aside from pleasant delight. But the inside is a whole other story. Beneath his facade, Cyrus teems with barely restrained anger, raging at everything and anything, and it shows in a variety of different ways. He is uncannily brutal in dealing with problems, and tends to be intolerant towards failure. He relishes in others pain, ranging from a too strong handshake to being as brutal as possible to whatever victim of the family he was feeding on at the time, smiling politely as he orders them ripped limb from limb. Cyrus rarely lets his facade slip, and it only happens under extreme conditions, but when he does it's almost as if he's another person. His voice loses its clipped tone, and his proper manner of speech is replaced with a drawl that shakes with rage, often accompanied by threats of incredible violence. A great way of getting him angry is to mention his real name, which he sees as weak and terrible.

Powers: He has a gun and he shoots troublesome people with it. That or he violently feeds off them. Depending on his mood it can be either.
Name: S'levthzee
Race: Demon
Description:
-(True) Demon Form: In his demon form, S'levthzee stands at about 320cm or 10'6". He is a large creature combined with different animal parts such as that of a goat, lion, wolf, and scorpion. Legs of a goat, mane of a lion, head of a wolf and tail of scorpion. His mane and his tail is constantly on fire, which is his element. His horns protrude from the side of his head in a swirling motion, like a mountain goat.
-Human form: When he is human, he stands at 176cm (5'7"). S'levthzee introduces himself in a suit and tie. However, he usually goes for a tank top and shorts, wanting to emphasise his image of being 'smoking hot'. He has fiery red hair that naturally stands up and curls around his head. His eyes are amber-like and he has a generally chubby face, seemingly childish and adorable.
Personality: S'levthzee is a fairly new demon, only having made 3 contracts up to now. Being 19 isn't the best age to be forever, and he is constantly trying to prove his maturity. However, he soon realises that his act would never last long because his childish nature would always take over. S'levthzee enjoys causing mischief and does most of his actions on impulse. Not one to think things through, he does get into a lot of trouble if he were caught in a magical hex. He has a knack for candy and spice, always wanting to mix sweet and spicy together. Although he's reminded time and time again that the two flavours do not mix. At all.
Power: Ability to manipulate fire. And annoy the hell out of people.
Hey guys, sorry this reply is late :0 I've been a little ill the last few days and then I knocked a tooth out :/ Thank you for your character sheets though! They both seem super cool and interesting and I will add you to the list! Just waiting for one more person now

I would love to be a part of this, if you'll have me!

If so, would it be acceptable to play as a Mortal Human, by any chance? To balance off some of the other races. c:

Hello! I would definitely be interested. I noted it said 5/6 spaces taken. Would I be a bother if I asked to join?

Hello! I would definitely be interested. I noted it said 5/6 spaces taken. Would I be a bother if I asked to join?
We've got a few people interested in the last spot right now, but I'm not running this RP so I don't know what the situation is

I would love to be a part of this, if you'll have me!

If so, would it be acceptable to play as a Mortal Human, by any chance? To balance off some of the other races. c:
We've got a few people interested in the last spot right now, but I'm not running this RP so I don't know what the situation is

Ahh, I'm sorry for this reply being late, I've been ill and barely able to get out of bed :0 All better now though!
If you're both still interested then I'd be happy to have 7 people in the rp but after this there are no more spaces! Also being a Mortal Human would be fine! Please message me and let me know if you still want to be part of the roleplay. As soon as I have your character sheets I can write the starting post :)

Still very much interested, and here's my character profile!

Name: Emilia Wolfe

Race: Mortal Human

Description:

Emilia Wolfe is an unassuming human woman with few friends and powerful enemies, though not by any choice of hers. Born to a pair of anti-magic rebels, she grew up with too many questions and almost no access to any real answers, aside from the hate-filled drivel her parents tried and failed to drive into her. Her unsatisfied curiosity would come to haunt her, in the years far past the times of her otherwise unremarkable childhood.

She moved out of her parent's home, and town, at seventeen, straight out of graduating high school and wanting nothing to do with them or their antics any longer. Naive, curious, and full of next to real knowledge of the magical races- aside from the most basic of information, it wasn't long before Emilia fell in with crowds only too eager to take advantage. A month later found her contractually bound to work for increasingly shady people for far longer than she could ever imagine. Still, to break the contract would put her in enough debt to collapse a small nation, and perhaps the work wouldn't even be that bad?

Needless to say, she was wrong.

Six years later, she'd done things she wouldn't dare whisper in the dark of her own bedroom, unable to look in a mirror too long before recoiling from what she'd fear would look back. In a near perpetual moral crisis, Emilia hovered over the precipice of her own breaking point. She needed out. She needed out, fast. So, she ran, and three years later finds her still running. Never staying in any place too long, her latest refuge lies in the city of Perrenvale, hoping to keep her head down and stay out of trouble.

Back