Interest Check Monster High School set in a Videogame World

LilyBee

Not Actually a Bee
So this is an idea for a multi-thread RP that I tried to do on another site and got some interest for but I think I'd have some better chances here.

Imagine your standard medieval fantasy RPG where you go around, kill slimes and stuff, raise your EXP, level up, learn magic, buy items and all that jazz. This world will be pretty much that, except it won't!

Monsters have been completely overwhelmed by the humans and forced underground, with their only defense in the form of a magical barrier that's powered by 8 Genesis Orbs scattered throughout the overworld. Each Genesis Orb sits in a dungeon, guarded by a boss monster, and once all 8 are destroyed, the barrier falls with it.

Over the ages, boss monsters get slain or otherwise retire, and need to be replaced so that the Genesis Orbs remain guarded at all times. This RP will be taking place in an underground school for monsters, designed to train them into becoming bosses to replace the older generation.

So, like, anyone interested in studying (or teaching for that matter) at a school for monsters?

Back