Most Feared Thing

Is your scariest thing a __________?

• Creature

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Human

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Spirit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some random thing in a game that you find creepy because of a disfigurement.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Some random thing in a movie that you find creepy because of a disfigurement.

• Ex-Wife

• Ex-Girlfriend

• Ex-Housband

• Other

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
What is the scariest thing, tune, or even image, you've ever witnessed. What did it do to you to make you fear it? How do you react when you see it? Do you see it everyday, unintentionally? Why is it scary, and do you try to avoid it?

For me, there are a lot of things that scare the heckity-heck out of me. If I had to choose, it'd be wasps.

Aging. Growing old and feeble. The one thing that scares the hell out of me. Alredy described why, in the Imortality thread, so I wont repeat it here. Oh, and probably becoming disabled, wuld be No2 on the list. Other then that... I realy cant think of anithing or anyone that wuld scare me.

Vote: other

I'm scared of being buried alive. The slow process ,and the fact I would be lucid and aware that I was going to die is enough to give me the chills. Talk about the deafening sound of silence as you scream up at six feet of dirt and no one would ever hear you.
Voted other because it was top.
The other things are Skin walkers and Centipedes

Cockroaches really do it for me. But they at least encourage family bonding when my sister calls me up at one in the morning to help her kill one in the bathroom, and we're both panicking trying to kill it.

Cockroaches really do it for me. But they at least encourage family bonding when my sister calls me up at one in the morning to help her kill one in the bathroom, and we're both panicking trying to kill it.
It's worse when you leave the place to grab a shoe or a swatter, and when you return it's gone.

Dude, spiders. I have no idea why, but I've been a huge arachnaphobe since birth. I used to be super scared of the tiny, poisonous ones, you know?

Black Widow, Brown Recluse, etc. That was until my ex. She was Australian.

Oh did I get sent pictures of the blasted Funnel Web Spider that set up on her back porch, and the occasional Huntsmen, which while not deadly to humans(unlike the worldest deadliest funnel web), are huge.

The size of a dinner-plate huge, that is.

Absolutely huge. You can see every detail on the darn things. Hrm. Maybe I should correct it, Australia terrifies me is more accurate.

Losing my mind and not being aware of it. I guess it plays off of my nervousness, but suffering from brain damage or some other severe mental issue scares me the most, aside from parasitic infestations. Not being able to comprehend it would be awful. The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be if I had a mental disorder or lowered mental abilities and was fully aware of what I was like before and what I'd lost. I have some experience with that, so I guess it's just a personal thing.

I am afraid of my little sister. She scares the hell out of me. Let her wear one of those white dresses and let her play with some creepy-ass dolls. Boom! You get Annabelle reborn.

My fear of my little sister got so bad that I started having nightmares of her. No shit, she used to appear in my dreams and she would always open her eyes so wide and blood would gush out of it. There are other nightmares but I don't wanna describe them because I'm scared of her

Back