Music

I am currently in the process of adding new music to my life. I would really love for some people to share their favorite bands or songs,

I am normally into more metal, grunge or punk bands, but I am up to try out new bands!

Well, these aren't metal, I've actually watched a metal version of one of these, and a dub step of another on Youtube. A couple of gnarly classical piano pieces. One is Rachmaninoff's Moment Musical Op.16-4. And my absolute favourite of all time, bumping out all other favourites that were in my number 1 spot at any time - Chopin's Etude op. 25-12 - AKA "Ocean" *Grin*

Well, these aren't metal, I've actually watched a metal version of one of these, and a dub step of another on Youtube. A couple of gnarly classical piano pieces. One is Rachmaninoff's Moment Musical Op.16-4. And my absolute favourite of all time, bumping out all other favourites that were in my number 1 spot at any time - Chopin's Etude op. 25-12 - AKA "Ocean" *Grin*
Oh, awesome! I will take a look at those :) Thank you.

You are welcome! If you look them up, I hope you land on some really menacing sounding performances. If those pieces were characters, well, let's just say they don't kid around or make idle threats. *Grin*

If you want some Motivation and Inspiration. Definitely check out Neffex from youtube. It’s cool! They’re one of the few bands that I like. Check out “Set it off” for some light rock music. Also cool and to be honest, a bit creepy. But that’s how rock music usually goes, I guess.

I have a few music suggestions!
Bad Suns - Cardiac Arrest (this is a really cute pop-punky sounding song)
KiTTiE - Charolette (Canadian all-female metal band from the late 90's)
Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me (such a good song)
Thousand Foot Krutch - Puppet (old but good!)

Hope you like it :)

Back