Open My Heart or my Homeland~ (Fantasy, Mpreg, MxM)

LadyDovahkiin

Please call me Dovah~
I am an advanced/mature writer, who does multi-paragraph posts. I will only rp with those who can match or go beyond my normal post length- around 400+ words or 5+ paragraphs. I do mature (18+) vanilla, not extreme kinks. (I will not have this be the center of the rp.)

Plot-
Your character's a son to one of the most powerful families in the Six Realms (Faery, Werewolf, Vampire, Angel, Human, and Neko). {Can choose any but Neko}

This family is known for their dark deeds and body count. No one dares to cross them. That said, there is a... 'black sheep' in this family. One of the oldest/middle/youngest (your choice) children doesn't approve or see the world in the way the rest of his family does. He had just become an adult when he left the family. Free at least. But, now his father has passed and to his surprise he's been invited to the funeral- at his second eldest brother's mansion. There he is thrust back into the family's darkness and a very important secret not even known to him until now. The secret is that the family are assassins known only to the royals of his homeland- they are a family that can be ordered to destroy one of the other Realms leaders and have.

Your guy’s mission? Take out the Neko Leadership and entire Race.
The Neko Council will be evil and use their ‘Queen’ (my character, Sage Michaelis) to breed their army. Being that Neko's love beauty, the Council sees the other races as ugly and insignificant. Only the Council is ever seen and all they do is put everyone else down, all Neko's are assumed to be evil as well. Which is why your character is being order to infiltrate the Neko realm and kill the highest ranked Neko, and in doing so cause mass genocide. Only then would he truly be free of his family ties.

Desperate he accepts the challenge- after all, those he is killing are evil, right? Well, he believes that until he meets the Neko Queen, Sage. As the two fall hard for one another, a choice will have to be made. Destroy the Neko Council and in doing so, his soulmate? Or risk letting them live and have the others five Realms be destroyed?

The council of Neko chooses every few centuries a new one, because the queen is just used to breed strong magic enhanced warriors. After a few centuries their body gives out and they die. However, until Sage came along, there had been five generations of Queen. He’s held out the longest.

Back