Name pending atm

Ginger

Smolginger
Hi there, I’m new to this site (3 or 4 days new lol) and I was wondering if anyone would want to rp? Some of my plots may be 18+ but it depends on what we’re both interested in doing.
Stars= ones i’m most pumped about doing.

Anime:
+Bleach *
+My Hero Academia ***
+Yu Yu Hakusho
+Inuyasha
+Cyborg 009*
+One Piece
+Brave Police ***
+D-Gray man (<<been forever since I've watched it)

Cartoons:
+Transformers (TFA, TFP, RID15, G1, MTMTE, RB)****
+Voltron ***
+Thundercats (a maybe on this one)
+Teen Titans
+Secret Saturdays
+Xiaolin Showdown***
+Pokemon (only go as far as D&P, movie wise I’ve gotten as far as movie 13) **
+Miraculous Ladybug **
+The Secret Saturday's****
+ROTG*

Other fandoms:
+Percy Jackson**
+Fablehaven/Dragonwatch*
+Shadowhunters (TMI/TID)
+ Marvel/Avengers***

Other interests:
+Witches/Wicca ****
+Fantasy (like fairies, dragons etc.) ***
+ some Sci-fi ***
+Mermaids ***
+aliens 0u0
+Omegaverse au’s *****
+soulmate au’s *****
+I’m a fan of a lot of au’s​

Last edited:
Hey! I'm not really good at fandom rp, but I'd love to do a fantasy/mermaid rp. Here's a little bit about me:
-I write at least a paragraph, but I tend to write more as the plot & characters get more complex. I prefer my partners to write around the same.
-If there's romance involved, I'm fine with M/M, F/M, or F/F/, but I do prefer F/F or F/M. (I can play F and M.)
And that's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head for my preferences!

+Transformers (TFA, TFP, RID15, G1, MTMTE, RB)****

I do have a Transformers Group RP that's also a Pokemon Crossover.

Alternatively we could settle small and play some simpler Transformers ideas out.

I mainly dabble in Prime & RID2015. A bit rusty on Animated.

I tend to struggle a bit with fandom rps. However, I'd be quite interested in a fantasy rp. I have question, what is a soulmate au? I assume it deals with romance. A few notes about me are that I have a fair amount of free time, so I can post often. I can write a lot for a single post, but I won't write much if the situation calls for a short response. Lastly, I tend to go with the flow. Hope to hear back from you!

Heyyyy so I'm getting back into roleplaying for the first time in a while, and I'm interested in several of your fandoms. Notably...

Voltron
Miraculous Ladybug (I've especially been hoping for a chance to do this one)
Percy Jackson
Most of the Generic AUs (except omegaverse and soulmates, but mostly omegaverse)

I'm not quite comfortable with 18+, but I'm hella up for slowburn romance. I'm okay with any sexualities, though pairings depend on the characters (I'm not gonna ship my lesbian character with a guy for example). I'd like to try something with you if you're up to it.

Back