Neolithic Village?

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
Soooo... I've had this idea about doing a RP based on a village with primitive technology(Farming, Pottery, Wood, Stone, Fishing, Hunting, some domesticated animals), and having each of the characters specialize in one of the aspects? I don't know how to word this. I've been trying to come up with something eloquent for an eternity so I'm just going to roll with it.

All the characters start in a small village (100 ppl?) situated between the forest and the river. The river helps feed their crops and hunters hunt game in the woods. Farther upstream there is a large lake with fish and clay-rich soil. The banks are rocky and their is bountiful grass for thatching. The trees have vines for rope and can be cut down for wood. The village has small huts and whatnot, stores for grain and a farm irrigated by the river. They have some domesticated animals that help with plowing and are occasionally slaughtered for food. I don't really know how to further specify stuff...

If you're interested or have some ideas on how to make this Interest Check better tell me? I don't know much else. ;-;

Back