New Ideas; Seeking Roleplay Partner(s)!

Anaee

When I Last Saw You There

Summer. A warm, and comforting time of year to most. A time where children go out to play in the sun for hours and hours. Many children, but you. You see, (YC) has a disease that prevents them from going out and doing simple things, or normal things that children do, such as play and run around for long periods of time, causing their bodies to be rather weak, although they may appear healthy. They have had this illness since they were born and have learned to cope with it. Due to this illness (YC) has always been alone, and never knew what it was like to have a friend. Their parents hardly show up to visit (YC) at the hospital due to fear of having to face the reality that their child will never be able to live on their without help, or so they think. As years go by, (YC) has pushed people away due to not wanting to be treated as helpless and of need of sympathy like everyone believe that they need. It wasn't until they got older did the stress get to them, causing them to one night, nearly jump off of the hospital rooftop and end it all. However, just as the incident were to happen, a warm hand had stopped (YC) Pulling them back to safety. This hand belonged to young girl, whom seemed to have a comforting presense to her. She had lead you back to your hospital bed, and began to introduce herself, and explain that she was a friend of his. It wasn't long until he realized that the sweet girl was unseen by others. It soon enough he even realized that this girl was an angel!? How could this be? Never the less, The girl had something up her sleeve, and more secrets to be discovered. As days pass, and the two begin to get to know eachother, (YC) is beginning to realize that the girl seems to be more familar then he realizes.

• Looking for someone to play the male lead.

Summer. A warm, and comforting time of year to most. A time where children go out to play in the sun for hours and hours. Many children, but you. You see, (YC) has a disease that prevents them from going out and doing simple things, or normal things that children do, such as play and run around for long periods of time, causing their bodies to be rather weak, although they may appear healthy. They have had this illness since they were born and have learned to cope with it. Due to this illness (YC) has always been alone, and never knew what it was like to have a friend. Their parents hardly show up to visit (YC) at the hospital due to fear of having to face the reality that their child will never be able to live on their without help, or so they think. As years go by, (YC) has pushed people away due to not wanting to be treated as helpless and of need of sympathy like everyone believe that they need. It wasn't until they got older did the stress get to them, causing them to one night, nearly jump off of the hospital rooftop and end it all. However, just as the incident were to happen, a warm hand had stopped (YC) Pulling them back to safety. This hand belonged to young girl, whom seemed to have a comforting presense to her. She had lead you back to your hospital bed, and began to introduce herself, and explain that she was a friend of his. It wasn't long until he realized that the sweet girl was unseen by others. It soon enough he even realized that this girl was an angel!? How could this be? Never the less, The girl had something up her sleeve, and more secrets to be discovered. As days pass, and the two begin to get to know eachother, (YC) is beginning to realize that the girl seems to be more familar then he realizes.

is the roleplay still open?

Count me in! I'm interested.

After being gone due to schoolwork, and life, I have returned and hope to work on my writing skills once again. Until I manage to find a story to join, I'm reopening up this idea to anyone who may be interested.

After being gone due to schoolwork, and life, I have returned and hope to work on my writing skills once again. Until I manage to find a story to join, I'm reopening up this idea to anyone who may be interested.
Ey buddy

Back