NFL Playoff Picture

M

Meliodas

Well, we only have roughly three more games until the playoffs, so I'm just curious where people's heads are at.

Currently, the Patriots hold the first seed, followed by the Chiefs in the AFC. If I had to guess wild cards, I would put my money on the Raiders and the Steelers.

Meanwhile, the Cowboys hold the NFC, followed by the Lions. We are most likely going to see the Seahawks and potentially the Giants in there as well.

Being a hardcore Patriots fan, my choice is obvious; although, I'd love to see us face the Giants for obvious reasons, or the Seahawks. Although, I have a feeling the Chiefs and the Raiders may give us some issues in the playoffs. Then you always have the Cowboys who might pull through and make it to the Super Bowl as well.

Sure there must be some football fans out there, so feel free to begin the discussion!

~M

The Pats have a big heads up on everyone else with Brady being back. I think the NFC is going to be tough for anyone to beat the Cowboys. If it is the Pats and the Cowboys that should be a good match up both hard nose defenses and they both have strong running backs and QB's. I would watch out for the Packers though they are on a hot streak and Rodgers is playing a damn good game. So is Ryan and the Falcons. On the AFC side The Chiefs have a good shot if they don't shot themselves in the foot after their first round by.

I am a hardcore Pats fan, but honestly, I really do want to see them go up against the Cowboys. Of course, I want them to win, but, either way I feel it will be an amazing game. However, if I had to dream further, I wouldn't mind a rematch with the Giants due to the Pats history with the team or even the Seahawks for that matter.

As for the AFC again, yes, I honestly think it will be the Pats and Kansas City in the championship game which I would rather not see, to be honest. I really think Kansas City is our biggest threat but have a feeling they are going to make it there unless a miracle happens. It is going to come down to Kansas City and Pittsburgh unless somehow, Houston or Miami gets lucky which I am doubting (but will never rule out).

~M

Back