Resolved/Answered Notifications Don't Show

Stoic

M̷̵̧͜è͘͘͜m̡҉͞͞b̵̴̷e͟r̕͟
Hey there might be something wrong with the notifications. I played this RP called Wardens but when people post there I don't get an alert. In another RP thread I play called College of magic one of the players says they didn't get a notification. It's mostly annoying because it stops people from posting when they don't think it's been updated. I'll wait for a response and thank you for reading

They seem to be working from my end, I'll need a bit more details to be able to see if something is wrong. Have you visited the watched thread(s) since the last time you got an alert? You wouldn't get a new one until actually visiting the watched location, since this would lead to people being flooded with alerts.

So for example if you get an alert that someone posted in Subforum Y within Forum 1, if you don't actually visit Subforum Y, and only glance at Forum 1, no new alerts for Subforum Y will be generated.

I'd also double check your settings, particularly the individual settings on your Watched Threads settings, to make sure the settings for those specific areas are set as you expect them to be. For more info, I suggest reading over the Watching Threads/Forums section of the site guide.

Let me know if you're still not getting alerts after giving those a look.

Back