Ages Eternal Obus General OOC

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
full

The Ages Eternal Thread for Obus is ready! Please do not repeat pre-existing creations, but do have fun!

Obus
Ages Eternal god-RP

Any questions or discussion related to any thread in the Obus sub-forum should go here. Thanks!

Last edited:
My CS is up. Check it out and let me know!

Do creations (races and flora and fauna) come in IC or straight up in the lore?

Okay, so I want to make a character here myself. Torn between two concepts: Goddess of lust and lies who looks a bit like an octomaid, or a sun-god of Vengeance and justice. Which one do you guys like better? Any tweaks, either way?

Okay, so I want to make a character here myself. Torn between two concepts: Goddess of lust and lies who looks a bit like an octomaid, or a sun-god of Vengeance and justice. Which one do you guys like better? Any tweaks, either way?
Lust and lies? Octomaid? Tentacles? ...So essentially Slaanesh? Couldn't that go over the rating of PG-13 with ease?

Lust and lies? Octomaid? Tentacles? ...So essentially Slaanesh? Couldn't that go over the rating of PG-13 with ease?

I Personaly know Lazz he would keep it under controll and to a PG-13 level.

I Personaly know Lazz he would keep it under controll and to a PG-13 level.
Ah. That is good to hear that someone is able to limit themselves.
So, do you happen to know if a GM should be the one to decide if me and edge's characters are at range of hearing one another or do we players decide that?

Ah. That is good to hear that someone is able to limit themselves.
So, do you happen to know if a GM should be the one to decide if me and edge's characters are at range of hearing one another or do we players decide that?

Idk, you should talk to @Lazzamore About that.

full

Here's a map of Obus, the cradle is the approximate area we start in. I can't believe I totally forgot to post this earlier!

Looking to join but unsure what and how the posting order worksin the RP itself, less its just play by post style on grounds you give time for others to respond. Still new to this site so forgive me if i have over looked a thread that explains this, trying to feel out every thing. Thank you for your time.

Sorry for not being around guys, been busy past few weeks, but I'm back now.

@Mizzrym : You are more then welcome to join, we have been having trouble getting posts to Obus, but if you don't mind being a little patient as we find players, having you would be great! And I see you have already made your character, everything looks in order, so I'll leave a like on your app and you can post! Pretty much it's play-by-post rules, just use common sense about letting other's post.

Sorry for not being around guys, been busy past few weeks, but I'm back now.

@Mizzrym : You are more then welcome to join, we have been having trouble getting posts to Obus, but if you don't mind being a little patient as we find players, having you would be great! And I see you have already made your character, everything looks in order, so I'll leave a like on your app and you can post! Pretty much it's play-by-post rules, just use common sense about letting other's post.

Ah thank you, hour is late for me so one more day need past before I would post in your new world. looking to it.

Hey Lazzamore and Pawnige, i see a small mistake.
The Elves are actually on their own, seperate island. If i am to believe Grey i switched from that spot a week ago. A small misscomunication might have made it unclear, but i actually wanted to let the Elves have the island the Orcs currently own. Could you switch it up? I'd really love the elves to be completely on their own and from the beginning of me joining the RP i intended the elves to have the, and i quote; 'island on the bottom left; the south-west one'.

Please, help me :)

I love the map however; its just that this small thing made me a bit... unhappy.

Zan <3

Back