Omega-verse (Homestuck roleplay)

Okay, so this may be a little...daunting, considering how large SBURB and the scale of Homestuck as a whole is, but if anyone is interested in having a little run through SBURB, here's what I had in mind.
(Please note that I have read up to Cascade, or the end of Act 5. I know nothing about the Alpha-verse other than the really basic stuff.)

It is April 13. the release date of the hot new game SBURB! Four internet friends decide to buy the game and play with each other, giving each other helpful hints through the new and improved Pesterchum!

However, these young ones had no idea what they had gotten themselves into. Now, with their world destroyed, they have to work together to get through this "game" and solve the mysteries of SBURB!

Little do they know, however, that a new power far beyond that of the god tier shall awaken in their session. It is quite interesting, wouldn't you say?

So, I need three other people to roleplay with. If you're interested, just post your character based on these categories (you can add more if you wish):

Name:
Pesterchum Username:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strife Specibus:
God tier Class and Aspect:
Medium Planet (Land of ___ and ___):
Captchalogue Modus:

As an example, I will create my character here:

Name: Kai Kurado
Pesterchum Username: SpectralRose (SR)
Appearance: Kai is a young man with a rather lanky build. He has long hair he ties in a ponytail and dyed a bright blue. He has green eyes and a rather childish face. He normally wears a white t-shirt with a blue lightning bolt on it and plain shorts.
Personality: Kai is shy and a little naive. However, when talking with his friends and people he trusts, he shows that he's a nerdy kid with an optimistic outlook on life.
Strife Specibus: Swordkind and Twinbladekind
God tier Class and Aspect: Heir of Heart
Medium Planet (Land of ___ and ___): Land of Storm and Life
Captchalogue Fetch Modus: Array Modus and Wallet Modus

Back