OOC General Discussion

You are in dire need of Kings Guard. I can create one to be a second main character. Maybe an officer and someone who would have some kind of say of what actions are taken against the Guardians in certain region? If I am allowed a region I would pick Geraldis.

You are in dire need of Kings Guard. I can create one to be a second main character. Maybe an officer and someone who would have some kind of say of what actions are taken against the Guardians in certain region? If I am allowed a region I would pick Geraldis.
Sure. I'll be taking control of King's Guard myself.

Note that all of the King's Guard are part of the Andelorn province, but they are dispatched widely across the 4 provinces.

So I'll receive direct orders through one of your characters to deal with the guys in Geraldis region? Then I can play out the action taken? I just want to make sure that I've got the right idea. As for citizens there are plenty of opportunities for me to make a few of them NPCs.

So I'll receive direct orders through one of your characters to deal with the guys in Geraldis region? Then I can play out the action taken? I just want to make sure that I've got the right idea. As for citizens there are plenty of opportunities for me to make a few of them NPCs.
Sounds good. Keep in touch via PM or (preferably) Discord for any major actions you want to perform. Other than that, you are free to control your character. Note that I will be posting major changes to a province (including things relating to King's Guard) in their respective Announcements and Discussions Thread.

Ok that's fine. I'll have a character sheet to update my section with. Or would you like for me to submit it here first for you to approve?

The Guardians are going to have a meeting. All high ranked officers and politician types are expected to attend.

Once I like your character post, you are free to start posting on the IC.

If I haven't liked your character, keep tabs on it and see if there are colored changes and comments

For people in provinces, I will begin making a list of major cities and landmarks, and later drawing them onto the map. (Villages not included)

Last edited:
If we are not high ranking or politician type do we just write a post introducing our character?

// incase there may seem to be error in my reply about the meeting, either way she would try and eaves drop and Jack (her father) would probably encourage her to try and see and listen to these for the future when she will end up there as well

// incase there may seem to be error in my reply about the meeting, either way she would try and eaves drop and Jack (her father) would probably encourage her to try and see and listen to these for the future when she will end up there as well
Cool. Await further instruction.

Adran and Saxo
cool-animal-gifs-019.gif

Back