Orbit

TheConqueror

The champion and campaigner.
I have multiple ideas for Roleplays, and one of them is called Orbit. I thought I'd shoot this one out there, and see if anybody's interested.

Orbit would be an RP based on a crisis happening aboard a massive spaceship located somewhere in the orbit of Mars. The ship had recently come back from a scientific mission on the dark surface of Neptune, and come back with a rather interesting, but very classified, cargo. Now that very cargo has broken out of containment and killed one fourth of the entire crew. The alien life form, nicknamed the "Hydra" is an ever changing powerful threat that constantly changes and evolves, stalking the remainder of the crew to feed its never ending hunger. If the spaceship drifts anywhere near Earth, we are doomed.

The players are characters struggling to survive on the spaceship, and can freely explore the ship. Their choices of interacting with survivors, scavenging, and warding off Hydra is nearly unlimited, and their choices will change the impact of other players. Players can fight or negotiate with other players, hopefully working together to defeat the Hydra swarm.

Yeah, it's just an idea. Please tell me about anything I must change or if you're interested.

I'm interested! Which combat style would you use for dealing with Hydra (Dice Rolls, Paragraph, Etc)? Would you (as the GM) dole out the aliens?

I'm interested! Which combat style would you use for dealing with Hydra (Dice Rolls, Paragraph, Etc)? Would you (as the GM) dole out the aliens?
I would use a dice roll system, adding in your character's stats and weaponry, then adding factors such as enemy defense, surroundings, and etc. I'll explain more about the alien types (such as stalkers, morphers, titans, and more) that you'll encounter.

No time like the present! Or, the relative-present. No time like sometime-in-the-not-so-distant-future.

I'm terribly sorry, and I am very gracious for all of your patience. I will post the character sheets and info as soon as possible.

Back