Overwatch RP?

Imbion

Supreme Edgelord
Hey, so I've been wanting to make an Overwatch roleplay for quite a while. But the question is, would enough people be interested?

Plot Ideas
-Talon vs. Overwatch
-Just Overwatch in general but during the organization's golden years leading up to the orginization's destruction
-Story takes place during omnic crisis, involves battling and defense
I will edit in any ideas you guys suggest and add them to this list. And if enough people show interest, I'll run a poll with all of those ideas so people can vote on what they wish to do.

If you are interested and/or have any plot ideas, comment in this thread. Let me know!

I'm interested ^^ I like the Talon vs. Overwatch idea as I'm mainly decent at RPing as Widowmaker and Reaper so that'd fit perfectly for me :p

I think this would be great! I love the game and its lore, and making an RP in the golden years could work really well! And along with a Talon v. Overwatch, you could bring in the infighting between Reyes and Morrison and the subsequent friction of Overwatch and Blackwatch teams respectively. Just a thought, besides I'd like a chance to RP my boy McCree

Back