Partner hunting (Again)

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
Yello! How’s the story teller Circle today?

First off if you see comments please don’t run. I’ll take time to talk to everyone. I’m not gonna block people off. Besides so many rps die anyway the more the merrier.

So! What do you need to know?
I try to post once a day, unless something has happened, if which I will inform you, and if I can’t ill at least get up a post within the week. I don’t like to leave people hanging and I hope you show the same professional courtesy to me.

I like to match my partner in post length that said I prefer literate rp.
I’m going to at least give a great paragraph.

The most I’ve ever written for a response is ten paragraphs, I usually aim for somewhere in the middle, but honestly it depends on the kind of day I’m having, bad days I don’t do as much. Sorry,

Now then I’m fine with Sex and kinks(ask to see if I’ll allow them or not), as long as they contribute or don’t dominate the plot. Feel free to to get really weird I don’t judge but I reserve the right to say no.

Alrighr that said. I’m down for almost any kind of plot or story, so feel free to pitch.

I like most genres. Since the real meat and potatoes for me is character interactions!
Snuggles and cuddles and overall sweet and cute moments are my favorite kind of moments. Especially when it’s with a hardened, jaded, or bitter character

My favorite plot is redemption via kid. I usually play a Uber sweet and mature Child, Nagato, and slowly change a much more dastardly or evil character.
For instance Nagato and Ray. Ray takes on an almost motherly role despite being both crazy and a serial killer.

Now then here are some rp ideas
Fandom related-
Soul eater: I really wanna do a soul eater rp. And get really close with my partner.

Starwars: Logic meets heart a decommissioned war droid ends up taking care of a child. This is a real crazy idea I had. Lots of action and adventure with heavy character interaction. With the exploration of Can machines love?

Grunt work. Two best friends are part of the imperial Military prepare to squash some rebel scum. This would be a good one for romance oppruntinuty but also what happens when one becomes a traitor and the two fight in opposite sides?

Castaways: Standard story of wanted Jedi or with, or maybe just normal people doing things they shouldn’t be doing in order to make some Credits fast.

Fandoms I’m alright with (No ideas. OCs only)
Naruto
Bleach
Soul eater
Black Butler
My hero academia
Supernatural. ( a demon and a human working together. Or a hunter and some other creature may-haps?)
Hazbin hotel
Scp
Creepy pasta ( kid redeems a killer)

Ideas:
A killer and a cop falling in love. And I mean a mad romantic love. Of course the cop doesn’t find out until much later that their lover is indeed the killer. Or maybe they don’t find out. This one is hard core character interaction with romance, and cheesy pick up lines. This has a high chance of going dark if your into that.

Two best friends Simple? Not so simple when you realize one is a heavenly saint and the other works for hell. An Angel and a demon with a long enduring friend ship.

A dance of death.
Two Killers spot each other in a bar. It becomes a long game of stalking and waiting for each other. Maybe this won’t end so badly?

It’s quite lonely at home. And no one can see your friends because they’re all dead. This is going to be a fun one! One person is a ghost and the other a human. You two can talk to each other but only one of you can deal with humans and only one if you had the crazy supernatural powers. Of course you could. Always posses a meat suit if you wanted to.

A dragon and a knight. An age old tale, but wait? What’s the twist? Turns out living thousands to hundreds of thousands of years and being a lone creature isn’t all that great sometimes. So when company comes around it’s nice. So sit here on this gold pile, and listen mortal.

Lucky mortal
God’s do exist in this world. For this rp. Someone plays a god or goddess of Luck and charisma. Normally mortal faun and flock to your feet for your wishes but this one ( the other character) doesn’t. What gives? They won’t believe a word you say and you obviously can’t Prove it since you control luck.

Where is the wonder?
This is set in an amusement park. A new employee has been hired and while the job is great and wonderful, one of the other employees no longer enjoys the amusement park, and has gotten rather depressed. Heavy focus on character interaction.

Special creations. Lots of pre planned word building and ore built societies

A rule of Fear
This world is a cruel one. All that’s left of civilization is encased in Biodomes. The planet is tidal locked with the sun endlessly pounding the surface. Huge mushroom clouds from the old days still rise high above the planet. And the great machine that once held all things together has fallen into disarray and disrepair. No longer can the clock be stopped or rewinded. The world is controlled strictly through fear. Civilians are closely monitored by bio chips, cameras and of course the specialized police force.
When people don’t get scared or begin to get courageous, the government publicly executed them via particle distillation.
The F.E.A.R. Unto sees to these public displays of brutality, hunts down rogue agents and defends what’s left of the people from the raiders of the wastes and the other more well armed factions. They were holographic suits that projects the things people subconsciously fear as a type of armor. Their bodies have been heavily augmented to turn them into lethal and efficient machines. Good luck surviving this world.

I’ve got more but this goes on long enough. These are just the current ideas at the top of my mind.

I love to see super powers, abilities, magic, and deep interesting worlds. Basically I prefer anything that takes us out of the realm of normal and usual. But I’m happy with tight character depth and growth.

Generes:
Romance
Comedy
Action
Adventure
Psychological
Horror
Space fantasy
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Medicinal fantasy
Steampunk
Super hero’s / super Villians
Mythology
Supernatural
Suspense
Mystery
Emotion
War
Violence
And out right crazy ness
I hope you all have a good day see you soon. Hope this wasn’t to rough a read

Last edited:
I really like the idea of 'Dance of Death'. Also, feel free to check out my partner search and see if there's anything that might interest you there! If you don't find anything there, then maybe we can do Dance of Death :)

Back