Persona's House of Personae

Persona

Hello everyone and welcome to my interest check/prompt depository/various personae/etc.

I'll be updating this thread with ideas whenever they should arise. PM or message me here if you're interested!

About me
  • World building, character development, and plot development are my delights. Sometimes I may have ideas on hand, sometimes I may not. Regardless, I'd like my partner to be active in brainstorming when appropriate.
  • Post length maximums and minimums are somewhat silly in my opinion. Write whatever's needed and what fits the scene. This should be fun not a chore!
  • One caveat to the above. One liners are kind of depressing and hard to work with. Please try to avoid this. I will too.
  • Romance! Love it. I can write male and female characters. Relationship dynamics? MxF or FxF for romance/platonic.
  • I do dabble in multiple characters and a whole war host of NPCs. It'd be lovely if my partner could do the same. At the least NPC usage.
  • I can reply quickly at times, but I'm a pretty slow replier. If I'm going to be away for longer than usual, I'll let my partner know. Also, I'm pretty ditch friendly though a heads up is always nice.
Genres
  • Post-apocalypse
  • Apocalypse
  • Science fiction
  • Alternative Universe
  • Slice of life
  • Fantasy
  • Roman Mythology
  • Greek Mythology
Fandoms
  • Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates
  • Halo
  • Fallout
  • NieR: Automata
  • Persona 3, 4, 5
  • Star Wars
  • Xenosaga
Prompts

To be updated

Alternative Universe sounds like fun. You got any ideas for that? Would you like to brainstorm one with me?

Back