Pokemon Sun and Moon

I actually didn't get into Pokemon until pretty late (14 years old), but I remember I got Pokemon White and absolutely fell in love. I was so obsessed with that game that I started watching the Pokemon TV show too ahaha

I've loved pokemon since I was an infant (family of nerds will do that to ya). I'm loving sun and moon! They finally added a red panda pokemon in Stufful, so just that makes it a win in my book :3

Sun and moon had brought me one of my new favorite pokemon...

archeops.png

Doesn't that face just scream "IM LOVEABLE!!!!!!"

I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST ISLAND CHALLENGE

(I'm such a slacker)

Even though I've been playing since generation II, I honestly think Sun and Moon may be my favorite out of the series. Partially because of this little guy:
latest

I played Moon and it was amazing <3 My favorite game before that was a tie between Red and Platinum (I fell in love with Giratina) and my favourite Pokémon are Ninetales and Noivern <3

My most favorite pokemon of all time will always be Gardevior. When I met it the first time on Emerald on my gameboy I instantly fell in love. I remember seeing Raltz and being like "OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CUTIE!!!" I spent like an hour trying to catch one since they were hard to find and I accidentally killed the ones I met with my starter. I names my first ever Ralts "Lillian" Ever since then I have found a deep connection with the pokemon using it to beat the champion and the Elite Four. When Omega Saphire and Ruby came out I did what I knew I had to do and the first thing I did was catch a Ralts and named it after it's predecessor. Now with the pokebank I was able to finally transfer it to my copy of Sun.

Can we just talk about the global mission real quick? It's over. 24 hours and we've doubled what was called for! So, for those of you who didn't know, there's a free 2000 or 4000 festival coins for you.

Back