Post Random Randomness Here

Asmith

Guarding lands of Eternal Frost
Rule 1: nothing depressing.
Rule 2: must be about you or something that happened in your area
Rule 3: no orcs allowed (let the ran0m begin!)

I just noticed yesterday my alerts was flooded with dogs, and today they were flooded with cats... and it DID rain last night.....

I realized I was using 4g for like an hour:eek:, got sad:( until I remembered I had an unlimited data plan:p

not random enough! imagine if mr dr sir was a silence? it would mean the living mother would never remember.

not random enough! imagine if mr dr sir was a silence? it would mean the living mother would never remember.
No one would remember the Doctor if the doctor was a silence. Then again, if the doctor was a silence, he wouldn't be a doctor, would he?

A rogue silence whom travels the universe helping people without the prospect of being rewarded for his efforts and good nature.

I mean he is never thanked anyway, and yeah the whole point is " living mother would never remember" keyword never. anyway seagulls. outside my window.

Heres a riddle... NO CHEETING!
I am the beginning of eternity
the end of space and time
the beginning of every end
and the end of every rhyme
what am i?

A pessimistic optimist's view of the week.

Monday- I'm glad it's Monday. Too much energy stored from the weekend and now I can do something interesting again.
Tuesday- I hate this day. Week is barely started and now I see all the junk there is to do.
Wednesday- It's a good day. Officially half way through the work week.
Thursday- Life is speeding up lots of things to do. Tomorrow will be here so fast.
Friday- Yes! All I have to do is make it through today. Light at the end of the tunnel
Saturday- I do nothing and I love every minute of it.
Sunday- I'm starting to get bored and I begin looking at my work and think about getting ahead but, I'll probably procrastinate. Why waste the rest of the weekend?

Repeat cycle.

Back