PRINCESS TUTU RP ( SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED ALL OF THIS!)

I am literally desperate to find somebody to do a pm princess tutu roleplay with me. I have looked everywhere possible, on roleplay apps and other forums for someone who will roleplay as Fakir ( in character and semi lit) but nobody seems to even know what the anime is or I just get no response, I love this anime however I was dissatisfied with the ending, I couldn't help but like there should of been more.
( I will be Ahiru)
The rp will be carrying on an alternative ending OR an extended ending, a new princess tutu roleplay...
If this is the wrong forum to ask about this, let me know and I will delete this and put it in the right forum. Please somebody rp with me :( I have had really no luck anywhere else!

i REALLY hope somebody will be able to rp this with me

You'd need to remove the Epic Roleplay tag xD.

Epic Roleplays cover a open world genre that allows for a large number of players to go about their own ways in a defined world. 1x1 serves as its own category, and if not, it's most similar to Play-By-Post.

You'd need to remove the Epic Roleplay tag xD.

Epic Roleplays cover a open world genre that allows for a large number of players to go about their own ways in a defined world. 1x1 serves as its own category, and if not, it's most similar to Play-By-Post.

oh i thought it mean an awesome rp

Back