Random Things that have happened to me (or people I know)

So I'm just going to put random stories up here, I guess, because I have no idea where else to put them, and no one else will ever want to hear about it! Okay then.

So first off, during a soccer game a friend- let's just call her Emma- noticed a group of young boys who probably weren't much older than 7. One of them apparently walked up to her and asked what her name was. When she replied, he told her that was a pretty name and winked at her. Winked. A 7 year old. At a 13 year old. Afterwards they just got together and started whispering and quite clearly pointing at Emma. I didn't see it myself, but she told me and the rest of the team during halftime. It was pretty weird.

We had this random game that the teacher proposed for us to play. She'd pick a category and a letter, and you had to think of as many words as possible starting with that letter that related to the category. It was also timed, and very stressful, and we always thought of at least five other things as soon as it was over. Anyways, the category was sports, and per usual, we finished and thought of some other things afterwards like diving, dodge, duck- normal things, right? And then there's this store called Dick's Sporting Goods. One of the people at our table that I'll call Ernie wasn't handling the pressure well, randomly laughing very loudly throughout the whole period during breaks. It was a little weird, but not as weird as what was going to happen. A girl called Elise that was at our table mentioned the store, and apparently that was the last straw for Ernie. He grabbed his hair and made an angry noise somewhere between a growl and a groan before literally screaming dicks really loud to the entire classroom. He did this six or seven times, and keep in mind that none of the other people in our class heard about our discussion about the store Dick's Sporting Goods, so it was taken out of context. And taken out of context... Well, it was very questionable. I think the worst part was that the teacher didn't even question him. Here it is, this thirteen year old boy tugging at his hair and screaming dicks, and you don't even turn around? (On an off topic note, during this same event, this teacher tried to convince me that silver wasn't an element on the periodic table. That was a fun argument...)

When I was in 6th grade, we had a truly awful math teacher. She would yell at everyone quite often, and instead of giving students special treatment in a good way, she'd single out a few kids each day to pick on, and each day it would be someone else in the class. One day she got so mad that she just went around and started snatching items out of the students' hands. She slammed laptops shut, she ripped open books and snatched them away, she took pencils- it was like she was having a little temper tantrum. Actually, that was exactly what it was. When she came around to me, I had already seen what had happened and put quite a lot of my things away. Unfortunately, she was still able to slam the laptop in my fingers. However, she ended up stabbing herself on my pencil since I refused to let go of it, so I guess that was some payback for the other kids that got their things snatched. To absolutely no one's surprise, she got fired. (On a side note once more, there was a girl who had a mental handicap that would sometimes make sculptures out of mud. She was normally okay, but she sometimes had episodes, so in fear of triggering one, my math teacher was forced to keep them for at least a little while. Honestly, a lot of them weren't half bad- there was one really impressive one of a lion. The day after she went on her rampage, she received nothing other than a mud sculpture of the middle finger. Since she didn't want to trigger an episode, she had no other option but to display it on her desk, and she never told anyone else about it. That was... interesting, to say the least.)

Last edited:
Here are more stories that will ruin any chances I have of success by utterly disgusting people about what an utter failure I am and all the wasted potential I have!

Baking, or cooking should be pretty simple, right? No, I'm not talking about those really complex things where you have to separate the yolk and the whites or where you have to do things exactly right or you'll kill someone- I mean like, making chocolate chip cookies or a grilled cheese sandwich. Or- hey, even eggs! Like, the simplest of things, right? Even an eight year old could do it, and even six year olds can crack eggs, even if there's some shell in it. Honestly, it's really hard to go wrong with eggs- what's the worst that could happen? Me. That's what could happen. The first time I ever tried to crack an egg, I was about seven. So I should sort of have an idea of what I was doing, especially since my dad demonstrated for me a few times. Tap it on the bowl a few times, done. Boom, simple. Right? Hahaha... no. I sprayed egg all over my face. I don't know how I did that or how I even cracked it, but there was egg yolk dripping down my face and the egg whites were everywhere. It covered my eyes, my nose, my mouth- even dribbling onto my shirt. I don't think anyone's ever failed that hard with an egg when they were seven.

Sitting, even simpler than egg cracking! Babies do it! Here I am at thirteen years old, and I still don't know how to sit. I've fallen off countless chairs over and over, and I've even fallen off that bench thing in the cafeteria about eight times without being pushed. What really takes the cake is almost falling out of a pickup truck. I was with a friend that I'll call Maya, and we were just talking about story ideas and things like that, pretty casual, until randomly, I slipped from my spot near the edge of the back of the truck and somehow fell over backwards, dangling by the edge with my head an inch from the ground. While it wasn't really dangerous, it was a very weird situation to be with, and I'm really surprised at how Maya managed to grab me. That girl moves fast when she needs to. We were both shaking with laughter as I was dangling upside down, and I'm surprised she didn't drop me on my head. I eventually got back into the back of the pickup truck, but I think we both still remember that a little too vividly. Honestly, that truck was the root of way too many problems when I was over at her house.

So... dyed hair. Fun, pretty cool to do, especially with unnatural colors, right? Well, listen up you people who are thinking about doing this, I'm here to tell you guys what it's like to get your hair dip dyed! This is coming from someone with black hair so of course, they had to bleach it. Okay so they have this comb thing that they take out and put something on it and add tinfoil on your head it's just weird. Like, bring a book, or seven, because you're going to be there for a long time. They had to put me under this heating thing to speed it up, then washed my hair in the sink. It was weird, and I came out with BLONDE HAIR. Yeah no, it did not work with me. I'm glad that turned blue... Anyways they paint the blue on, put on some more tinfoil and... more waiting! When they're done with waiting they wash your hair again and you're done! Until you take a shower, anyways. First time will have it freakin RAINING blue/unnatural color you dyed your hair to. It freaked me out. So yeah, try to wear something the color of your new hair, otherwise things are gonna get messy. It also fades overtime, so yep, I guess you just have to get more dye. Yaay. But it does look pretty cool so that's always great!

Back