Ray's Art

'Ello! My name's Ray, and I draw too much, haha. I don't draw as much as I used to, but I've been going through a palette challenge recently and I'm starting to improve a little.

Please don't repost anything, thank.

View attachment 109
That's Ahmed. His hair always looks like that.

View attachment 110
That's Ashtar. She actually has bird wings and tail feathers, but I was too lazy to draw them lol

View attachment 111
That's Charlene. She's hella rad.

View attachment 112
That's Muhanned. He's Ashtar's younger sister and I'm debating on keeping him as a werewolf or not. smol ray of sunshine

View attachment 113
That's Pebble. He's a naga. Protect him.

View attachment 114
That's Sage. Pebble's human friend. A-Grade memelord.

View attachment 115
That's Silena. She's the only mermaid who can't sing. Humans are her number one interest.

View attachment 116
That's Vuazal. Demon overlord with a spider ass. Will murder you.

View attachment 117
That's Xerxahl. He's the old agreeable demon dad. Very uncomfortable with emotions and feelings and very low-key likes you.

View attachment 118
This was actually a request from a friend, lol. She asked me to draw Xerxahl with the expression he makes when someone tries to get all mushy with him.

This is b e a u t i f u l. I draw sometimes myself, should probably put something up eventually... These are really nice, though!
I'm assuming you use an art tablet? What kind do you have? I have a Wacom Intuos. I also use a pirated version of SAI to do my art lol, but I was thinking of buying Clip Studio Paint :^) so expensive tho.

This is b e a u t i f u l. I draw sometimes myself, should probably put something up eventually... These are really nice, though!
I'm assuming you use an art tablet? What kind do you have? I have a Wacom Intuos. I also use a pirated version of SAI to do my art lol, but I was thinking of buying Clip Studio Paint :^) so expensive tho.

omg thank you so much!! i use wacom intuos s medium and i draw on firealpaca. it's a v simplified version of paint sai and it's free!

I love your style. It's gorgeous!!!

I hardly use my tablet anymore. Have the same tablet as you do. Sits collecting dust now :p

Instead, I am all for traditional now.

Love your style though and can't wait to see more :)

I love your style. It's gorgeous!!!

I hardly use my tablet anymore. Have the same tablet as you do. Sits collecting dust now :p

Instead, I am all for traditional now.

Love your style though and can't wait to see more :)
thank you cream!! when i finish more of the palette challenges i'll post them. i also have a doodle sitting on my computer that i'll also post tomorrow

View attachment 120
Xerxahl and Baby Vuazal being a happy family. Still figuring out their backstories.

View attachment 121
That's Khaya. He's eight feet tall and a gentle giant.

View attachment 122
That's Mohsin! He's my main sad man. A ghost demon that needs protecting.

View attachment 123
An old doodle of Muhanned. Figured someone needed it today.

View attachment 124
That's Mohsin before I redesigned him. Still proud of this tbh.

View attachment 125
View attachment 126
Mohsin got into a fight with a demon in a roleplay with my friend and this was the end result. Two versions so you could see the scars clearly.

Back