[Realistic] [Adventure] [Historic] Servorum in exsilium, recruitment thread.

Hello friends and welcome! Since i haven't participated in a roleplay on this site, I've decided to start a roleplay i have been rolling around in my mind. Not my up-most finest work, but it should do for starters and not to mention get to know the players of this community a bit more through creative writing and immagination.

Anyway, onto the RP. In the year 40 BC, set in ancient Rome. Players take the roles of slaves, now the reason for your character's enslavement is entirelly up to you. During that period in history, even Romans themselves could become slaves if they could not repay their debts for instance, so keep that in mind! But then again most slaves were captured from conquests of foreign land, since Rome did rather depend heavily on slaves, some of them were even highly educated, like Greeks for example.

Anyway, the players will be allocated to a large farming estate on the outskirts of Perusia (Present day "Perugia" Italy).
The goal of this RP you may ask? Main priority is not to escape the rattling of one's chains and whip cracks of the overseer. But to survive in a cruel and strict society once you manage to break free, evade pursuing slave hunters and/or Roman legions and either seek refuge in Roman territory or get out of it entirely!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what i have to offer, i would like to see how many would actually join something like this! I personally never witnessed anyone roleplay something that is set in an acient world that does not have any fantasy elements.
If you have ANY questions, please, feel free to ask! :) I would really love to hear some feedback or criticisms from you! :D

- HerrLeutnant.

Intresting*

I assume you know all about the Roman world?

Strange thing is, one cannot know all about the ancient world. For example, we do not know the population number of city of Rome during that time, some only estimate it being somewhere around 1 million. Alot of written history from the ancient world was lost to time.
So to awnser your question, friend! I have a pretty good idea of the Roman society and culture from what i've read and watched. That's also the reason why i started this thread, there is something that i am not aware of in this part of history and would love if someone would be willing to partake in building this Roleplay idea.

Strange thing is, one cannot know all about the ancient world. For example, we do not know the population number of city of Rome during that time, some only estimate it being somewhere around 1 million. Alot of written history from the ancient world was lost to time.
So to awnser your question, friend! I have a pretty good idea of the Roman society and culture from what i've read and watched. That's also the reason why i started this thread, there is something that i am not aware of in this part of history and would love if someone would be willing to partake in building this Roleplay idea.
Hell yes I only as you give my ideas fair chance XD

Hell yes I only as you give my ideas fair chance XD

You are free to propose, i will gladly consider your ideas once i hear them! But here's the heads up, no magic or fantasy elements, please! This is a realistic roleplay. So, what is your proposition, friend?

No I meant roleplay ideas not actual ideas. Im asking his because I can never get my own roleplays off the ground

Oh well I had one where several people control a single character eveffectiveky the character has Multipersonality disorder

Well the rp is currently on going but one of the people who were suppose to be in dropped out.

However you may not like the look of the character sinc eyou weren’t there when we made him

Well the rp is currently on going but one of the people who were suppose to be in dropped out.

However you may not like the look of the character sinc eyou weren’t there when we made him

So this is an entirely different RP you are proposing, am i correct?

Back