Reincarnation of Magic~ (Can duplicate! Just ask!)

LadyDovahkiin

Please call me Dovah~
Hey! So I am looking for someone who'd like to plot with me and make a rp where our two characters were royalty but also very close in a past life and now after eons, not only is magic returning to the modern world but they are returning to help rebuild the new world.

This will be a GxB. I will be playing the girl and she is the former queen of the Phoenix Sorcerers. Mages whose skill was in healing and long range fighting. You may pick what magical creature your guy was the former king of.

I would love to do a 1X1. Just a head up I don't actually know how to do 1X1s but i'm a quick learner.

Also you sure you don't want to wait for somebody else and have an audition or something

Plot. :) Well, we mostly have one. Our charrries being reincarnated and magic returning but what will your guy be, for instance?
Well, I don't see why. You said you would like to sooo... Would you feel more comfortable if I did?

Sure, Uhm Let me think of a character and maybe a big bad

I'm just insecure when it comes to this kind of thing so my head immediately goes "You could do better"

Depends on the situation, Sometimes multiple paragraphs sometimes a few lines depending on what's happening

I'm thinking the King of Firefly Sword Mages a group of mages who master swordsmanship and supplement it with One Liners, Illusions and whatever they can throw at their enemy at the time.

Yes he's an outgoing pop culture fan who idealizes the dashing rogue archetype.

Micheal Foley: A twenty-year-old man trying to get a degree in accounting, Micheal doesn't actually know what he's doing with his life mostly because the only reason he enrolled for an accounting degree was because his parents suggested it. He's a very outgoing guy always cracking jokes and sarcastic comments to lighten the mood however he's had trouble actually finding a specific group to hang out with mostly floating from clique to clique until either he grows apart from the group or they get tired of his comments. Even though he seems friendly and outgoing most of the time he'd stay at home and spend his free time watching movies especially movies that feature dashing swordsmen in climactic fights which he wished could be part of his life. Although Micheal's passion is in Cinema and Fantasy he's completely aware that those kinds of daydreams are completely unrealistic and has resigned himself to finishing College and living a monotonous and dull life.

Micheal is slightly above six feet with a thin build. He has messy raven black hair topping a sharp heart shaped face. His eyes are bright hazel and slight stubble covers his lower face.

Reyna Hunting- She is a 20-year-old young woman working at the moment, as school simply couldn't be her first priority when living on her own. Reyna stands around 5 feet exactly, her building is about average, so not slim or very curvy. Her skin is a light tan color, no blemishes except for some small scars from childhood upon her face and legs. The young woman's hair is very long, as she has chosen to grow it down past her butt. It is as dark as night black, with hints of pure white strands. The young woman's eyes are a brilliant reddish-hazel sort of color. Strange yes.

Back