Resident Evil Movie

Who is looking forward to the new RE movie that is coming out????

This guy right here. I want to see what plot twists they intermix into the storyline this time. I have read the books and played the video games and neither have really linked with the movies. The movies are like their own genre of RE. The games have a flow from one character to the next show casing multiple skill sets like from 4-5. You go from bum fuck egypt Frace to a huge city and change characters.

But the movies I like how they implement ALICE into it all and she is the focal point usually. ALICE is a bad ass character and she should be the show case. I didn't like in the games how you didn't see ALICE much at all our Nemesis. The fight between ALICE and NEMeSIS in the movie was really weird but it worked. I think they should bring NEMESIS back into play in the movies. He has layed dorment enough. ALICE has fought on her own for awhile now. What Umbrella facility will she be trying to infiltrating this time because you know their are so many more to be explored. So many screwed up characters still to come in the movies as well. Like the doctor with the octopus arms.

Back