The Evrensel Conflict Rules (Must Accept)

Mr. Wade & Watch

Cult of Personality
  1. Respect, Respect, Respect. Respect your fellow RPers, their characters, and other RP forums.
  2. Do not role play with a character, make edits to a charecters skills/abilities, or use anything from a Universe until it's been accepted.
  3. The forum has a power balance. Do not make OP characters far above the norm unless you've got some clever plot device to reduce their power to an acceptable level- until such time as it becomes acceptable.
  4. Keep an open mind about all newcomers! Keep all pre-judging to the absolute minimum. Judge them on their actions.
  5. There is no limit on canon claims, and all series are accepted for the forum. If you wish to discuss using an OW (Original World) for this forum, go to the 'Original Universe' creation topic to make your own You may also make OCs from any accepted OW. If you're making a character that's like the Dragonborn from Skyrim, or Shepard from Mass Effect, any personal customized versions of those characters go into OC creation. The vanilla versions go into canon claim.
  6. No spamming. An obvious one, but a needed one. Double posting is fine if it was an accident or you're on mobile. But ask a mod to delete it for you.
  7. Similarly to the above, posts wherein certain words/letters are extended to an unnecessary and obnoxious length, such that it could mess with that page's UI, are a no-go. Just don't be a dick like that, it adds nothing and only annoys. Basically, don't "REEEE" or "hiiiiii" for any longer than those examples just given.
  8. No one line posts. And keep two line posts to an absolute minimum. Aim for three lines or above. This is because it make the RP less stale, and people also enjoy longer posts much more than simple one or two liners. We aren't all expert writers, but if you're joining a forum, you gotta be better than one or two line(s) of dialogue or action. HOWEVER: We are absolutely willing to help teach you to get better if you are willing to honestly try. Most everyone is pretty good about this.
  9. Use proper grammar and spelling, even if it takes you longer to post. You'd be surprised how this rule needs to be said.
  10. Stay in character when RPing. Canon characters are up to a degree of interpretation, but don't go completely off base.
  11. Anything that could be called a Lemon or Lime (sexual activities), needs to be in PM. Imply it all you want, but you can't "do it" here.
  12. If someone's been gone for over a month without an excuse, their claimed characters will be up for grabs, and if they're gone for more than a few days without notice, any RP they're involved with will move on without them.
  13. Keep all non-RP stuff in parentheses (like this), or better yet, go to the Chat. Such spam like that is annoying to people RP'ing on the same topic, and a mod will likely delete it later.
  14. Do not have off-topic conversations in things like the Cannon Claim, OC Creation, ect. It will be deleted upon detection.
  15. Combat on this forum, against another Player, works like this: Each attack must be properly described, and movements 'shown'. Your OC does not get an auto-hit, it must be an attempt. Like; "aiming a axe kick for his head," instead of "striking his head with and axe kick." Any status effects, like poison or special effects on a weapon, must be stated to make sure the other Players know about them. If you're foe is an NPC, then you can feel free to auto-hit all day long.
  16. If you don't see a series here you like, feel free to suggest it in Suggestions, Questions, & Ideas. This place is about a multiverse war after all, what we have shouldn't be the only worlds involved. However, we will only accept worlds that can contribute something to the plot or give some goof OC options and/or cannons. Also, keep the power balance in mind.
  17. This is more optional to people who like RP'ing with long posts, try to find someone who also does long posts. If you find someone who doesn't do as much with a post, try not to get annoyed by them. We're not all expert writers, we're here to have fun. Look for someone with the same skills as you so you don't get bored and then leave. You'd also be surprised how much I see people do that.
  18. If you have any issues with the forum staff, especially if it involves complaints towards how they deal with you, please bring it up to said staff in PMs. Do not make it a public issue if you can afford it- and do not tattle on them pointlessly to the other staff members. Odds are, said person will discuss the complaint with them anyway to get their input on it.
  19. You must at least speak with someone in the chat before you can decide to leave. We're a very welcoming group, and always looking for new friends.... so don't just accept the rules and then poof- actually talk with someone first!!!
  20. Do not just drop your character into an RP without saying anything. If some people are starting an RP, ask them if they would mind your character joining. If you want to join an existing RP, ask the RPers if they are okay with it.
Credit to a man called Magnificent Demon of Yuletide, with edits by me and another fella called Falchion

Also! Please fill out this template in your acceptance- so we can all know each other better.
Preferred Nicknames:

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range (Ex: 23 or Early Twenties)):

Gender (optional, but heavily preferred):

Time Zone:

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality:

Last edited:
I accept the rules.

Preferred Nicknames: Syne, Echo, or really anything that isn't insulting. I'm not picky.

Time Zone: US Central time zone. To give you a point of comparison to your time zone, it is 9 pm my time when I posted this message.

Miscellaneous: I'll go ahead and give you a brief spark notes version of me. I'm from the state of Texas (howdy y'all), I'm a baker (hence my title there), I tend to write way too much, and I think I'm usually pretty easy to get along with. Also, while I'm writing, I frequently have to go back and read past posts and whatnot to refresh my memory on what has actually been happening, which means I can be a little slow to post sometimes. But I'll do my best to keep up.

Pretty simple rules to follow ^_^ I hereby accept the terms and conditions :p

Preferred Nicknames: Raynar or Tom, not too bothered how I'm called really :p

Time Zone: GMT + 1 (London). At the time of posting this it would be 10:35 AM

Miscellaneous: From the United Kingdom, I believe myself to be a pretty friendly guy and someone people could easily get along with. When it comes to my favourite verses, I really get into it and have a lot of fun RPing with people who share the same fun as I do. I look forward to RPing with everyone here :D

Preferred Nicknames: Nuva, Hahli.

Time Zone: Pacific.

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: I like strong, independent female warriors and other characters. I love fighting games and RPG games and a good story or two.

Preferred Nicknames: Wyvern, Rider, Bone.

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range (Ex: 23 or Early Twenties)): 19

Gender (optional, but heavily preferred): Male

Time Zone: entral European Time

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: So...Uhm...I'm a 19 year old student (though currently on gap year) and zookeeper, and I love to write and read, currently working on my own novels. I also love roleplaying, with romance, humour and action being my favorite genres. I was on the old Evrensel forum on Fanfiction.net and I can't wait to see how its new reincarnation will do!

Rules accepted!

Preferred Nicknames: Steely is fine. Nothing else aside from this, unless you come up with something creative, I guess.

Timezone: GMT -3

Anything Else to Share: Not really. I'm a student, though I'm currently on vacations. My inspiration tends to have ups and downs, so I might take a couple days off to relax.

I accept you slave terms.

Preferred nicknames: Faded, FA, Lord Empress of Snark,"That One Asshole"

Timezone: Central/CMT

Anything Else: Pineapples are delicious.

I accept the Evrensel Terms & Conditions.

Preferred Nicknames: Agent, Puncake, Agent Puncake, Pun, A, P, AP, Agent P... whatever you'd like.

Age: eh........ it's about right here, hovering around the legal grey zone.

Timezone: EST.

Anything else: Nope. Let's do this.

Preferred Nicknames: Blacksmith here, but Hugo is what I've been called mostly. Either will do.

Time Zone: EST

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: By reading this, our fates are now entwined. The contract has been forged.

Naw, but all seriousness and jokes aside, I'm an easy going man who enjoys writing.

Preferred Nicknames: Kreen

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: While I was never particularly emotional I've worked support and/or helldesk for a very long time. You don't have enough badges to anger me. *flails arms*

I accept the rules.

Name: Raffia

Time zone: GMT

Misc: I like playing unorthodox or rather impractical characters

Preferred Nicknames: dark, red, blueyedwoman, jak, marcus, etc.

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range (Ex: 23 or Early Twenties)): 30

Gender (optional, but heavily preferred): Female

Time Zone: Eastern

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: I am friendly and I like to know a lot of people :)

I accept lol

Preferred Nicknames:
Thatguy or Thomas

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range:
Early 20s

Time Zone:
Central

Not sure if I should have, like, called ahead or something? But I wouldn’t mind joining, if that’s okay.

Preferred Nicknames: However many ways you can split TheGreenerGry. Most just call me Greener.

Time Zone: UTC + 00:00

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: I come off as somewhat brash and swear a little bit too much once i’m decently comfortable. Please know that unless I start speaking really formally, very little of it is serious.

Accepted.

Preferred Nicknames: meh as long as it's close enough to Silvir im good. Im used to people writing that wrong XD

Sex: Male of the homosapiens species. if i ever get the ability to freely jump between the two i will change this but until then...

Time Zone: Central Europen

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: Im a bit of a here and yet not here person i can talk about anything from any point of view and never really get offended by anything. Also i recently took on a bit more stress than i could handle so my short term memory is not the best if i seem to forget things just spam me with pm's till i reply. :D

Preferred Nicknames: Datasage

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range (Ex: 23 or Early Twenties)): Around the middle twenties.

Time Zone: Central

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: I like to RP a lot, and try to do long posts, but sometimes end up doing more telling than actual showing in my posts, a problem I know I need to correct. Also, I will be spending 2 hours on the comp, and then 2 off, so if I suddenly vanish you know why.​

I accept

Preferred Nicknames: Donder, Donder172

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range (Ex: 23 or Early Twenties)): 19

Time Zone: GMT+1:00(Amsterdam)

Last edited:
I accept.

Preferred Nicknames: U9, Snowtwo, Snowy

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality: I work a late-night shift from 4 P.M. to 12. So I simply won't be around until late night between two to four nights a week. I've had a rough time with various GM's including one super-toxic one in my past that got me nervious, so if I seem uncertain or the like, yea, I'm hoping for either someone else to go first or guidance.

Preferred Nicknames:
Crow

Age (technically optional, but we'd really like at least a range (Ex: 23 or Early Twenties)):
qjeWpui.png

Gender (optional, but heavily preferred):
le secrete~

Time Zone:
GMT +08

Anything else you want to share about yourself or your personality:
I'm always ready for online stuff on Weekends and latenight Friday. For Weekdays, it depends.​

Back