Ryu's Art

I always had a struggle in digital edit for my art. So you got any good app that is easy (to understand... I am not so techy you see ) and had a good quality? Cause I really want to color my arts. And I am hopping that the result will be like yours.

Anyway wonderful color! I am so jealous of you.

I always had a struggle in digital edit for my art. So you got any good app that is easy (to understand... I am not so techy you see ) and had a good quality? Cause I really want to color my arts. And I am hopping that the result will be like yours.

Try Paint tool SAI. It has a really simple interface, lots of tutorials on youtube, good features and quality. I mean... I've only been using it for a couple of days and it feels perfect. xD

My advice isn't very convincing since I'm also a noob, but give it a try. :D

I use a tablet so I use Autodesk's Sketchbook.

<3 Autodesk sketchbook is my jam ^^
I've got to say, I can never get my lines to come out that clean tho. I love it!

Back