Say hello!

mamoru

wannabe prince
i'm new here, and trying to get into forum-based roleplays. I've tried once before with a different site, but it was heavily overwhelming. this one, however, is so well organized and user friendly! i'm in love already.

i hope to stay using this for a while to help improve as a writer and roleplayer and to make some new friends! i'd love to meet new people here, either to roleplay or just to talk about story ideas and whatnot.

if you wish, please leave a little blurb about yourself so i can start making new friends :>>

hello! Welcome to the site mate. o-o I'm typically the one who's always in chat, talking with random people... which is at the bottom right and there be a help desk if ye need any. Hope to rp with ye soon~!

hello! Welcome to the site mate. o-o I'm typically the one who's always in chat, talking with random people... which is at the bottom right and there be a help desk if ye need any. Hope to rp with ye soon~!
hi! thanks for replying!! i'd love to rp with you too sometime soon ^^

Hey there! I'm actually new to roleplaying sites and really roleplay itself. I'm generally someone you can discuss ideas, stories, or help develop a character if need be. Also if you need someone for a roleplay or just someone to be a shoulder to lean on I try to be as available as possible.

Hi! I've been role playing on and off for about 8 years. I just got a new laptop and i'm looking to start up a new story/partnership if you have any ideas! You too Jaxx =)

Hello! It's nice to meet you. I've been roleplaying for over 5 years, and I love talking about story ideas any and all times of the day! Hope we can become good pals :D

Sup dude, name's Captain Cannonfists. I haven't roleplayed in, like, three years and I wasn't very good at it when I did, so we're in about the same boat. Hit me up if you're ever looking to talk, it's the only thing I'm great at.

I am Korbinik. Age 26 and highly into anime and fantasy stuff. I hope we can be good friends :3

Hello! It's nice to meet you Mamoru, you seem like a nice and interesting person! I'd really like to get to know you better! You can call me Lucifer or Prince of Darkness if you'd like to address me formally (jk jk)

I'm not very good at roleplaying but I know I'm going to improve if we work together! With teamwork, anything is possible! We could take over the world with FULLY DEVELOPED AMAZING RP SKILLS. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!? (I have ambitions)

(between you and me, I'm just posting so I can get my account approved so I can join Elphanor, that RP you were interested in haha)

Back