Revenge

Violence. Spaceships. Stations blowing up. Alien Space viruses.

You are the crew of the Bergin, a capital class ship that hauls ice from Saturn's rings to various stations in the Astroid Belt. The story begins with a distress signal going off. By law, every ship has to investigate distress calls and make a reasonable attempt at rescue.

Except, it is a trap. You are part of a crew that was sent to rescue the false beacon and investigate the ship. But while you were gone, your ship was blown apart by plasma nukes. Using the clues from the ship we find, we must ask for help to be rescued and bring our fellow shipmates lives to justice. Except when the captain broadcasts what they find on the ship that might be a clue to who did it, it starts a space war against Mars and the Astroid Belt. Now caught in the middle, everywhere you turn you are chased by an unknown enemy, encounter a new grotesque virus, and there is no safe harbor. How long can you last? Can you find out who did it? What is the secret behind the space virus?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, Everyone!

This is meant to be a collaborative roleplay, meaning we all come up with the answers togeather, uncover and survive togeather. Posts must be at least one paragraph with five sentences long.

This can be a one on one roleplay, or with others. We can NPC any missing crew once recruitment is over.

There is no post order, but keep in mind about speed posting, double posting, and all other rules also apply.

Crew signs up:
Captian
XO
Soldier
Pilot
Medic

Last edited:
I'm interested. XO or Pilot seems the most appealing of the listed spots you have listed so far.

I can take Captain and Soldier.

Lobos, do you mind making the XO female? Might be better than having two males as leaders.

After some conference with Jag, I'm surrendering the female XO to their care. ;)

Don't ask me how I know this.
You see NOOOOTHIING...

Howdy all.

Has there been any additional movement on this outside this thread?

*shrugs ignorantly
Are there any open crew member spaces? IS there a chat or something that I can join for this??? I'm interested :)

I haven't seen Revenge around much recently. I would suggest sending him a PM. He may not realize that there's been activity in this thread.

Back