Screaming Bloody Murder

Name: Lenore Hatcher
Occupation: First year in college as a computer programmer, but she works at a local fast food chain to pay college expenses
Appearance:
4cc5ef6aa469494f2e50bd07f52dcd72.jpg
Bio: Lenore was born and raised in Charlottetown, PEI, Canada. Ever since Lenore was a child she seemed, to her parents and friends, a little bit "different". She was always picked on in school, and had difficulty making friends. She always had a knack for computers, which was what she used to distract herself. When she was 13 years old, she came out as gay. She was accepted by her parents, but her friends not so much. When she was 14, she tried to fight back after being harassed by a group of older kids on the road behind her school. It resulted in a bottle thrown at her right leg, leaving a gash and permanent scar. Lenore's best friend, Lillianna, was also harassed as a result of Lenore's decline in popularity, and a month later her friend took her own life. Lenore grew up and not much changed, but she hated the world and wanted to get back at it. She did, however, get top of the class. Lenore is quirky and anxious, but as a person, she will fight for what she believes in, even if some day it costs her her life.

Strengths: She is independent, helpful, and intelligent, and she also knows a lot about computers. She also has very strong legs and enjoys jogging.
Weaknesses: She is frightened by many things, such as walking alone at night. Everything scares her a little, and she has GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder). She also has poor upper body strength.

Noteworthy Possessions:
  • A ring given to her by her parents after a long phase of her being depressed. Etched in it is the phrase: "Never Give Up". It is worse for wear.
  • An old Polaroid picture of her and her old best friend, Lillianna, smiling. Taken 2 months before Lillianna committed suicide.

Lenore is accepted! But I'm going to need you to post her character sheet on the other site. We've just started and I'll PM you over there about some stuff once you get an account

Temporarily closing this thread because we have 7 survivors already. I may re open it later though, depending on if characters die and their RPer decides not to continue, or if I feel comfortable with managing more characters. If you're interested in joining later let me know, and I'll be sure to tell you when a spot opens up!

Back