Seeking Additional Co-GM for the Omniverse Roleplay (Open to people who aren't currently players)

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
NewBanner2_zpszfwhi7ku.png

Seeking Co-GM for Chronicles of the Omniverse Epic Roleplay

(you do not need to currently be a player in Chronicles of the Omniverse to apply)

I am currently seeking an additional co-GM for the Chronicles of the Omniverse Roleplay. In particular I'm seeking someone interested in the story driving and world creation angles of things. I need someone who has the initiative and drive to help ensure that other players' content flourishes, and who has fresh and inspiring ideas of their own to bring to the table as well.

If you might be interested in taking up this mantle, I first ask that you read over the rules of the RP. If you feel that you can embody and uphold the spirit of these rules, then I encourage you to read further.

The most important thing to remember as a GM of Chronicles of the Omniverse is that the RP is as much the players' as it is the GMs. We should always strive to maintain a safe and supportive environment for our players. We don't control what content players choose to bring to the Chronicles of the Omniverse, but rather we serve to aid them in seeing it bloom to fruition. We aren't hammers to mold Chronicles of the Omniverse to our liking, but rather we're the scaffolding and support for the players to build upon.

If you're an individual that enjoys helping others, and loves being involved in the creation process of an RP then this position just might be for you.

If you're interested but are concerned that you haven't RPed within Chronicles of the Omniverse before, then rest assured I'm posting this in the general bulletin board because I'm entirely open to new blood and outside influence. I would love to bring on a fresh face with fresh perspective. I fully expect a bit of a learning curve in working out the mechanics of Chronicles of the Omniverse given its size and scope. All that matters is that it's an RP that speaks to you, and that you feel you want to become a part of it. There will of course be an introduction period to allow you to become acquainted with the roleplay and its players before you're thrown straight into GMing.

With that all said if you're thinking that this might be something for you, I ask that you submit a PM to myself outlining the reasons why you're interested in this position and why you feel that you would be best suited for it. I fully encourage you to include references to any of your own past creations and experiences to give us an idea of what sort of things we can expect from you.

In the meanwhile, I look forward to hearing from any potential candidates.

Last edited:
Back