KANdragonart

The Six Lands
Name:
Human form: Silver Astreth
Demon form: Argenti

Demon from: 2000

Appearance:
Human:
Silver eyes, black hair (usually braided), 6', slim physique but sturdy, weighing in at 160 lbs. She is extremely pale for one who likes the outdoors. Her arms are covered in scars from fights she has been with Ash Wolf members. She has one pale scar on her bottom lip.
Demon: She has glowing silver eyes. Her form is black, large, and covered in scales. Her head has a crown of horns that get small as they go down to her jaw. The end of her tail is covered in spikes that she can shoot. She has large leathery wings as well.

Race: Demon Ala

Clan: Other

Role: Huntsmen

Weapons: She has a bow with arrows at all times.

Passive Abilities: She has enhanced senses, such as sight, touch, smell, and hearing. She has great knowledge in surviving on her own.

Active Abilities: She can summon fire that looks light blue to gray and she is immune to heat.

Weaknesses: Self-doubt, the cold, and holy water.

Dislikes: Snobs, people who act like they know it all and have experienced everything and cities. She also hates killing without cause.

Personality: She used to be friendly. But now she is cold and quiet. Unlike most demons, she prefers to stay in her human form. For her, her human form is a new start and a way to escape reliving her past.

Bio: Silver left home with her younger sister, Fate, at the ages of 14 and 15 (1400 and 1500) with a warning from their parents to stay away from humans. They had lived away from civilization so Silver and Fate did not understand the strained relationship of humans and demons. They had reached a small town and that's when her sister was kidnapped. Silver was filled with rage. A man then approached her and promised to give her sister back, if she would destroy the town. Feeling there was no other choice, Silver wreaked havoc on the small town. It was not until after that she realized that her sister was in one of the buildings, and died in the chaos. She was filled with guilt, vowing to never trust a human again and to never be in her Demon form from that day forward. She vowed that one day, she would get her revenge on the group she found out was called Ash Wolves.

Extra: (Demon characters, add where your brand of which clan you are is on. Also anything else you might want to add. Humans add whatever other information you wish to add here.)

Theme (Optional. What music best describes your character?): Imagine Dragons Demon

Last edited:
Let me know if I need to change anything! And I wasn't sure if she had to be in a clan, if she does I will change that!

Naw, you don't need to be apart of any clan in particular.

All set, you're free to start posting at the in-character threads wherever and whenever you wish!

--

Also side note, that since you are playing as a demon you can have more than one active ability. Just wondering to know if you knew that.

Yeah I saw you say that but I don't like accidentally making my ocs too powerful but I may make her discover powers along her way

Back