Sisterly Competition

DxFoe

In the Kingdom of Kelle, King George and Queen Eliza have two beautiful daughters. One of these princesses s set to marry a prince from another country unfortunately during his time in the castle the other princess falls for him. This story will be about the one sister who falls for him's struggle to either fight the feelings or her and her sisters argument over the prince. It will be the prince's choice about whether or not he falls for the princess he's been arranged to marry, or the princess who is just meant to be his step sister.

My character will be Marisa Griffon
I'm looking for two rp partners, one to play her sister and the other to play her sisters soon to be husband.

Hello there ^^ I'd be interested in this. I would probably play the sister.
Is Marisa the sister who is going to marry the prince or the one who falls in love with him?

Hello there ^^ I'd be interested in this. I would probably play the sister.
Is Marisa the sister who is going to marry the prince or the one who falls in love with him?

Marisa would be the sister who falls in love with the prince who her sister is supposed to marry. :)

Hm... a prince. I haven't really played many royalty characters, usually just vagabonds. I might be up for it.

Back