Question Slightly Confrazzled

Zimber

Guardian of Life
So I'm actually unsure whether my account is approved or not, I figure I'll just post daily etc etc until I can start working on compiling some character lore into a post, right? Well it's been a few days now and I'm reasonably sure I'm approved, since I can edit my account and such now, but I try to start a thread and I see this. I'm unsure what exactly is required, anyone who can answer my question would be appreciated. See images below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_094752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_094752_Chrome.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240410_094758_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_094758_Chrome.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 2
Your confusion is understandable and entirely my fault :( . I apologize, I didn't do my morning duties of running my review check. You are approved and ready to rock and roll now. Think of the other lovely people, not my silly self. Welcome!

Your confusion is understandable and entirely my fault :( . I apologize, I didn't do my morning duties of running my review check. You are approved and ready to rock and roll now. Think of the other lovely people, not my silly self. Welcome!
Oh my god how dare you make a human mistake just wait till I tell your boss about this (joking, haha)

This is still by far better than the other site I'm on, you have to wait days and still usually don't receive a helpful answer

I hope you have a lovely day ^×^

Back