Small Group Space Exploration RP

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
This RP follows a group of explorers on a journey from the Milky Way Galaxy to the unexplored Triangulum Galaxy. The Triangulum Galaxy is hunted by a mysterious force of destruction and the explorers must uncover what happened in this new galaxy before it is too late.

Character Template: Character can be either human or a Milky Way alien.

Name:

Species:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Dress and appearance:

Weapons:

Skills:

Weakness:

Short back story:

Pictures:

Name:
Elizabeth Penry
Nickname(s):
Penny (she hates this nickname!)
Species:
Lizroc
Height:
5'4"
Sex:
Female
Weight:
Hair:
Red
Eyes:
Electric Blue
Sexual Preference:
She has no interest in romance, though this can change. (Just play your cards right, and she is straight)
Bionic Enhancements:
Elizabeth was born with an extreme form of Asthma, as such, she was forced to go through hundreds of surgeries as she grew up. Eventually, When she was 17, she was able to get a bionic set of lungs installed. These lungs have fixed her terrible respiratory issues. She is able to breath in tainted air and her modified lungs use up all possible oxygen in every breath, thus allowing her to waste far less oxygen.
Appearance:
Elizabeth has deep red hair and vibrant, electric blue eyes. There is a light splattering of freckles across her upper cheeks and nose. Her pupils are slitted, and there are thin, black scales that cover her back, the tops of her forearms, and her thighs. Her slightly elongated canines are only visible when she smiles, giving her a slightly sinister look.
Elizabeth enjoys wearing an old, tattered brown trench coat. However, her coat is now more patches and pockets then actual coat. She wears a white t-shirt, which is covered in oil and grease stains, that is tucked into her blue jeans. She wears a brown leather belt and brown leather boots. She carries a 10mm Glock in a brown thigh holster on her right leg.
Weapons:
10mm Glock, She is also very adept with short blades.
Skills:
Elizabeth is really good with anything mechanical or electronical. She is also rather adept at programming. She dismantles old pieces of equipment and modifies newer things all the time.
Weaknesses:
Elizabeth is extremely vulnerable to EMP blasts. She is also really bad with people.
Personality:
Elizabeth is a soft spoken girl. By soft spoken, I mean that she follows the saying "Speak softly and carry a big stick" almost religiously. She doesn't care for most people, as they just annoy her. She is not religious at all either. She enjoys scrapping old technologies and modifying them for her own use. (Robot army!!!) She is typically ice cold towards people, but if she has some technology to play with, then she is as happy as a clam.
Biography:
Elizabeth was raised in an orphanage on a distant scrap planet. Her condition worsened over the years, even though doctors had performed hundreds of surgeries. Eventually, She was able to raise enough money, working in the scrap yards, to afford a bionic set of lungs. After going through rehabilitation, Elizabeth came across the crew for this ship. She eventually convinced them to take her on, and she has been with them for about a year now.
Pictures:
(Look at the face, ignore the dress; also, her body dimensions are the same as in the picture, add on the scales and the pupils)
8a53709fa7caba2f183cca6cf19cc93a.jpg

Hey Yoda,
How does this look?

Name: Raven

Race: Ascended

Height: 6’ 2”

Weight: 200lb

Hair: none

Eyes: two glowing green eyes that turn red during combat

Dress and appearance: Raven has changed appearances and bodies throughout her life. For the expedition to the new galaxy Raven has chosen a body that matches the Ascended’s form before ascension, refer to the picture below.

Type of weapons: A light machine gun that fires laser based rounds.

Occupation: Engineer, Raven specializes in the particle engineering that runs most drive cores and large weapon systems.

Weakness: Raven’s main weakness is here detachment to the world around her and a lack of understanding for her crewmates.

Short back story: Raven served in the Ascended army as an engineer, where she learned all she needed about ships and their inner workings. During the Ascended's war against humanity Raven defected to the opposition force where she helped bring down the corrupt leaders of the Ascended and create a peace with the other races in the Milky Way Galaxy. Raven joined the expedition to put her skills as an engineer to the test and to explore the unknown.

Picture:
full

The Ascended are a race of aliens that successfully transferred their conscious minds into machines. When the Ascended transferred themselves over to machines they lost the ability to reproduce, this is their greatest weakness as a race. Though they cannot create offspring the Ascended have an almost endless lifespan and only die when their machine body is destroyed and they cannot transfer into another body.

The Ascended were the first race to start a galactic war. Thinking themselves superior to all other races the Ascended hierarchy set out to cleans the Milky Way of inferior beings. Though most to the Ascended agreed with the hierarchy, there were those that believed that through peace and alliance the Ascended could become stronger. Eventually the other Milky Way races defeated the hierarchy and created a peace with the Ascended that had defected. The galactic war devastated all involved parteys, but since the Ascended were unable to reproduce they suffered the most. With cripplingly numbers almost all Ascended returned to their homeworld to live in safety and peace. Those that do venture out into the galaxy are looked down upon by both the Ascended and the other Milky Way races.

Name: Goro

Species: Human

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 124

Hair: short brown hair

Eyes: brown

Dress and Appearance: Goro usually wears a suit that has the acronym U.A.O.H and two twin braces that awesome to transform into a superpower form. In his Superpower form Goro has a Red suit with the neck white and a diamond shape he as white gloves and boots his belt holds his Weapons.

Weapons: Battle Stick: Collapsible baton weapons wielded by Goro. Can be combined with the King Blasters to form the King Smashers. Can also be used in the "Battle Stick Hurricane" attack, King Blaster:Standard laser pistols sidearms wielded by Goro. They can be combined with Goro other various weapons to form even more powerful tools. , King Smasher: An energy rifle formed by combining a Battle Stick with a King Blaster.

Skills: Goro is a skill fighter in different styles of fighting.

Weakness: cute girls and animals

Short Backstory: Goro was a average person before being drawn into UAOH which stands U.A.O.H stands for United Airforce Overtech Hardware and given powers from a ancient civilization to fight the evil machine Empire before going into space.

Pictures:View attachment 1010

Last edited:
Name: Goro

Species: Human

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 124

Hair: short brown hair

Eyes: brown

Dress and Appearance: Goro usually wears a suit that has the acronym U.A.O.H and two twin braces that awesome to transform into a superpower form. In his Superpower form Goro has a Red suit with the neck white and a diamond shape he as white gloves and boots his belt holds his Weapons.

Weapons: Battle Stick: Collapsible baton weapons wielded by Goro. Can be combined with the King Blasters to form the King Smashers. Can also be used in the "Battle Stick Hurricane" attack, King Blaster:Standard laser pistols sidearms wielded by Goro. They can be combined with Goro other various weapons to form even more powerful tools. , King Smasher: An energy rifle formed by combining a Battle Stick with a King Blaster.

Skills: Goro is a skill fighter in different styles of fighting.

Weakness: cute girls and animals

Short Backstory: Goro was a average person before being drawn into UAOH and given powers from a ancient civilization to fight the evil machine Empire before going into space.

Pictures:View attachment 1010

What does U.A.O.H stand for and I think you made a typo in your dress and appearance section, other than that Goro looks good.

one or two more, but I am thinking of starting it on either monday or tuesday.

So, we are probably going to start the RP tomorrow. I am still waiting on some stuff and am working on finding some stuff. I also wanted to make sure everyone saw the ship we will be using to get to the new galaxy, there is more information about it under the tab at the top of the thread.
Untitled_drawing.png

Do I still have ti-... Well. I doubt I can be part of this RP, seeing that I will be gone from Thursday to Sunday-ish?

Do I still have ti-... Well. I doubt I can be part of this RP, seeing that I will be gone from Thursday to Sunday-ish?

I think you would be fine. Even if we start today RPs usually start slow, so I don't think a lot would happen and you could easily catch up.

I think you would be fine. Even if we start today RPs usually start slow, so I don't think a lot would happen and you could easily catch up.
I see. That is great to hear. In that case I will be able to be able to rp today and tomorrow, though on thursday on a miracle only.

Name: Aidver
Species: Izotz
Height: 6''2
Weight: 152 lbs
Hair: A black sort of undercut with medium length at the top. He usually keeps it natural or sometimes slicked back.
Eyes: His eyes are pure white, slightly blue glowing orbs. Because he has no visible pupils it can be hard to tell where he's looking.
Dress and appearance: He's tall and slim with an icy blue skin color. He has small "cracks" and dots spread over his body that glow and change intensity and color slightly depending on his mood. Two blue antlers sprout out from his forehead and he has digitigrade legs in the form of hooves that make him appear even taller. He also has two pointed ears that can move to locate sound. His skin is cold to the touch and you can almost always see his breath. Being slightly intrigued by humans he usually dresses like them, with tight jeans a t-shirt, or button up shirt and a black jacket over it. The only thing that he wears that is traditionally Izotz is a necklace made of links of a special metal found on Europa with little white-blue crystals following the metal like rain droplets.
Weapons: The only weapon he carries with him at all times is a pocket knife. You could also count what he carries in his first aid kit. When out on a mission he also carries a small handgun on his hip and a tranqualizer gun on his back if things get out of hand with an animal.
Skills: Because of how his race is built he's very fast and pretty agile. His top speed is around 35 mph. He has a lot of knowledge on biology and is a doctor, which means he can perform surgery and treat wounds overall if needed.
Weakness: He's very sensitive to heat and always tries to keep his room at 50 degrees or lower. With his lean and tall build he's not very strong. He doesn't have a lot of experience with combat, but knows how to fire a gun if the situation calls for it. His race didn't evolve to eat meat so he has a very low tolerance towards it, if any at all. His body cant pick up nutrients from it.
Short back story: His race is from the Europa, one of Jupiter's moons with an icy surface. That's where he grew up and soon started studying biology. He went through basic military training like most young people of his race, because of the tense situation between them and the ever curious human race trying to invade their home to investigate, because they felt that the solar system belonged to them only. Very few people other than Izotzs have ever been allowed on the moon. After becoming a doctor and biologist he heard of the mission to the Triangulum galaxy and wanted to know what the effects from the mysterious force could be on whatever life that lived there.
Pictures:
icedeer_by_blueberrychill-db5f4in.png

Back