Snow

Ninasilverrose

Okay, so this story in unfinished, and i will share with you only a part of it. You may be confused at first because you don't know the full story. If you wish to, just ask me and i will post the whole story. Enjoy.

Clary had willed herself to cry until she could no more, and lay tangled in her golden sheets while she stared at the plain ceiling in a certain bitterness; it was as if she had drank a whole bottle of cold water, and her throat burned where it threatened to choke her. Guilt churned painfully in her chest, her heart fluttering against her aching ribs.
She had seen his face, so broken and vulnerable with guilt and weakness, and had known right away she had broken his heart. Fear had been the only thing holding her back from running after his crumbling form. He had looked like he was going to pass out right there and then, in front of Clary; as if she had slapped him, though she had done no such thing.
She had not drank anything or ate in the past few hours, and her stomach did not only turn from guilt; it was from hunger as well, which did not help the matter. Truth was, she could not have eaten. Her body ached to feel the smooth surface of bread, to feel it under he teeth as she munched away. But she could not will herself to do such thing. It was her punishment for recoiling from Ash as if he were a poisonous plant threatening to harm her, though he had restrained himself not because of himself, he did it for her.
Clary knew, and yet could not push his growling and hunched form from her mind. It was printed at the back of her eyelids every time she closed them, and in front of her eyes every time she opened them. She shaked her head several times to clear it, and forced her exhausted body to move and sit up to glance blankly at the wall.
And then everything else came in a blur; brushing her teeth, glancing out the window, the nausea and clinging to the closest object as if her life depended on it. And she had opened the door, feeling another rush of nausea as her stomach turned. The bushes looked great to let it all out, but then Clary realized there was nothing in her stomach to throw back up. With another bitter glance around the deserted streets, she quietly walked back inside.
"I believe it could have been three or four, ma'am." Said the man that stood as their waiter.
" i was mowing the lawn of my mistress when i heared it. Quite frightening, i say." He held himself as if to shudder, and was called for an order of wine.
" If you will pardon me." He bowed and walked away quickly. Stella sighed and stared lazily at Ash, who sat across from her with rings under his now dull blue eyes. She made as if to speak, but thought better of it. It was Ash who spoke:
" What is this place anyway? It's a bit-" He struggled for the right word and then spoke again. " Old fashioned." He finished, glancing around the muddy brown walls of the restaurant Stella had suggested to go investigate in. The waiters wore loose long sleeved plain shirts, touched with a set of loose black pants. It looked as if he was at an Inn in the 1850's, the ones he had so often read in books that it was implanted in his mind like an image.
Stella grinned; it was one of her threatening grins that would have made the one 3 meters from her faint from horror, but Ash was quite oblivious to this effect and awaited an answer.
" Well, i suppose you wouldn't know. You are new to the Night World, aren't you?" She said, and when Ash gave her a blank look, added: "The Night World is the world of supernatural creatures, divided into 3 sections: The Moonlings, the Lunars, and the Nightlings. The Moonlings, also known as the night children, are werewolves, while the Lunars are Healers and at the top, while the Nightlings are vampires." she finished in one big breath and smiled unpleasantly like one might before they stab you in the heart and leave you to bleed to death.
Ash looked glumly at Stella- no he saw through her like one might glass. Stella sighed softly and patted him on the back. " This restaurant, for instance, is a Night World one. Humans have a certain block on their minds, so this is hidden from them." She explained. Ash nodded and glanced at her, having barely touched his fries that were now growing cold.
Stella gave him a twisted smile and grabbed for his hand, leading him out the door.
" Alright. It's time to face Clary and apologize. Actually, both of you need to apologize. But i will talk to her first to calm her down and then you come in. Deal?"
Ash, not looking up, let out a sigh.
" Deal" He was looking up now, grinning broadly. Stella could not help grin back, and led him towards the wooden apartment where they lived.

You definitely get the emotions from the characters. Definetly like supernatural aspects. so it's real neat to have that.

Hmm maybe I can make a thread but not write a lot and we can edit the thread as we go? Idk if we can do that tho

Back