So what kind of roleplayers are out here?

Solomon Imperious

Hi there, fellow roleplayers! I'm new to the website and just wanted to get out there and find out what kind of roleplayers are around. I'm interested in expanding my network and getting into some thorough roleplays with people who enjoy a good plot. I've come from Facebook where people don't like to get into too deep of roleplays in case their accounts bust, which is unfortunate for those with a passion

So tell me, guys: what genres will I expect to find here? I'm most fantasy and anime-related, and my roleplay style is usually multi-para to novella.

What about you?

Ahh, sounds like we have a couple of romantics here! I'm one of those that enjoys character progression so I mostly lean towards the fantasy side of things. Romance lifts it head from the sand from time to time, however.

I agree with that for sure. I prefer rps that really focus on the development of the characters' relationships- whether it be for love, hate, or familial. I think what fascinates me most from rps are all of the different mentalities involved.

Absolutely and always interested in character development though I lean toward aspiring to those things with sci fi, adventure, and action. Always room for character development because every circumstance will bring out a new part of shed a different light on the person you have created for the story. So I am also a fan of creating original characters for each new role play.

I'm a shit poster.

As in my most popular characters of recent(ish) history is basically Deadpool in an Ironman suit, and a guy who everyone else shoots on sight for being so destructive.

I like action, adventure, and juicy plots and storylines! I have found extreme interest in realistic roleplays that strip the fantasy elements! I'm very well rounded though, and will get involved with anything! Huge video game fanatic, so it fuels my creativity.

I really like fanfiction rping (rps based from fandoms, like Pokemon or Harry Potter) - Im not sure if its the official term, but its what im referring it to! I also like adventure, fantasy and action, but oddly i also like High school drama ones?

I'm an adventure, drama, comedy type of person. Romance can be a subpoint, but not the primary focus. Doesn't stop me from shipping the hell out of things xD

I'm an: Fantasy, dark fantasy, medieval, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, utopian, superhero, adventure, open-world, multi-paragraph, mono-lingual (huehue), space, robot, highschool, action, political, romance, horror and fandom roleplayer.

^^ Is why I'm awkward.

I'm an: Fantasy, dark fantasy, medieval, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, utopian, superhero, adventure, open-world, multi-paragraph, mono-lingual (huehue), space, robot, highschool, action, political, romance, horror and fandom roleplayer.

^^ Is why I'm awkward.

AWKWARD IS GREAT! WANT TO BE FRIENDS?

I love Fantasy and sci fi. There is just so much you can do with both of them. Then again I think I could do any Genre of rp but my favourites for sure. Also however I am a complete sucker for roamnce. Never really done a role play around romance though so I would probs mess it up. XD

I just like to RP! I don't really care what the scenario is, as long as it contains action, adventure, and romance. However, I do prefer fantasy\sci-fi to slice of life.

Back